Is my friend being used by a girl from the Philippines ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Why do you persist
    You used to make me laugh but now I'm just plain concerned as to how you function without a handler

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. LOL. Handle this

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #23 GorillaGherkin, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    If dudes hanging out with u, can u really blame him for doin dumb shit? What’s funny to me is u seem to know he’s bein played, figure u be askin if she got a sister or cousin.

4. I can’t do anything cuz he loves and trusts her and they haven’t met. So yeah just gotta be on his side i guess

5. Ask him to tell the girl he's decided to move to Puerto Rico as soon as he can borrow the money for a plane ticket. He should ask her if he can live with her since he's broke. See how long she hangs around after that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve been living overseas for many years and have a bunch of experience in this with friends and workmates.

He has never met her on been to The Philippines. There is NO chance that either of them are in real love in any way. Any American with a job could go to a Manila and line up hundreds of girls to marry in one day.

He is in his early 20s and horny. The OP has it 100% correct. He could go to Thailand and fall in love many times a day.

Show this to your friend. He is going to make a huge mistake if he is thinking about marrying a girl he has never met from a culture outside his own with immense economic woes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Your friend is a moron and is going to learn two expensive lessons.

1. Listen to good advice
    2. Don't think with the head in your pants

• Like Like x 1
  8. 100s of girls just for working a shitty job n America ya say?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. With hundreds to choose from there's bound to be a keeper in there somewhere. I think Filipinas are among the most attractive girls in the world.

10. yep thats actually how it works.

in my days talking to chicks online i cant even count how many times a chick from a poor asian or african country will jump all over me simply because im white and american. they presume you have money just from those two facts alone.

so i cant even imagine how many chicks would be all over your dick if you were actually in said poor country and they could actually see that you have money.

11. Cashing my check, hitting the flea market for that China man Gucci, and hoppin a grey hound.

12. When are you going to have your own late night public access show?

13. People who haven't lived or visited the Philippines don't understand for a Partying your treated like a rock star .
    Your 100% right ,, they are lined up to marry anyone with money and a way they can support one of their family members still in PI .
    When I lived in PI ( Marcos was in power ) the government considered every woman in service was a whore ...
    Didn't make any difference if you served food or made beds in the hospital the women was considered whores .
    And it was illegal for a whore to marry a foreigner .
    But for 500 us dollars you could have that removed from her record and she could marry a foreigner .
    The PI people have really been stomped on by everyone , Seeing starving people and people who struggle to live is heart breaking ...
    Personally I liked allot of PI people when I lived there and went there to some pool .

14. She wants american citizenship, money and a free ride, and how can you cheat if your not in a physical relationship.

Hos be trippin.

15. I mean even if the chances are good would you really think it's a great idea to push to marry someone you ain't even met? Sounds like she's controlling and wants a free ride.

16. Only way you could stop this might also risk your friendship. Fuck her before they get married and tell him flat out to wake his dumbass up.

17. This is still alive?
    Somebody stick a stake in its heart.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1