Is my friend a pussy?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StoopStoner420, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Alright, so tonight my friend bought a 24 pack of bud light cans, he only drank 5 of them and felt drunk after the second one. He probably drank all 5 within 2 1/2 hours. An hour later, were in my dorm and he needs a trash can and pukes for like 3 minutes :hello: . In his defense, he is 124 pounds and 5'8. What do you guys think???

2. Sorry mate, I'm from Australia, your going to need to explain this "light" concept ;)

3. lol who cares.

someday it will be your turn:rolleyes:

4. Yes, he is a pussy.

5. He's a light weight. My buddy who was atleast 160-180 would drink one and rest it at that, because he couldn't handle it.

I wouldn't say he's a pussy, because those two through five for him, might be 8-10 for you, and when you got that far I doubt you'd go further, unless you wanted to get smashed, so why would he?

Now if he was faking, or something like that, then yes he is.

But other then that, nah he just can't handle too much, and for his weight I ain't suprised.

I'm glad I can handle my own, I can't even imagine having to stop at 2-5... *shudders*

Edit: Although I do believe my friend I mentioned in here, was a pussy, so you never know, yours might be one too. who cares..

Do you know how he handles weed by any chance? haha I'm kinda curious.

6. your friends not pussy, hes more like vaginal secretions

7. haha he cant handle much at all , I traded him .2-.25 of average dro for a few beers and he got ripped off of it 2 different sessions

8. Also after his fourth beer he decided it would be a great idea to take a piss in the middle of the street when so many other options were conveniently available:hello:

9. His friend had 5 beers, Bud Lights(Australian would equate to 2-3 teds platinums) Weighs around 62kg and is 5 foot 8 inches.

10. Nothing "pussy" about experiencing enjoyable effects with lower amounts of drugs.

11. Surely a beer can would look massive in his hand (almost the same size as his head i imagine) and he would have guessed that drinking more than one be physically impossible.

The watered down beer he choose to drink was probably a good choice (i imagine his liver is a simlar size to a cats liver), but common, 5 beers? Thats just being way too optimisitic.

12. fuck I always get sick when I drink enough to get me drunk, sometimes just once or twice during the night sometimes for the whole next day, what seperates me from pussies is I continue to drink after getting sick.

13. I'm 5'7 125 pounds.

I've drank 15 beers in the span of 3-4 hours and was actually not that drunk and I didn't puke. I can drink the shit out of some beer, but when it comes to liquor, I'll be puking some time during the night.

14. Here's an alternative take.
    If you think alcohol consumption is a sign of manhood, then YOU are most likely the pussy.

15. Amen.

Fuck alcohol.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

16. OP you're a pussy,

but thats for not using so many smiles in this post.

17. #17 LaCurandera, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010

Yeah, he's a pussy for not being able to drink beer like an alcoholic w/ 40 years of drinking experience.

@OP: If you meant to ask that question sincerely, it's more likely that YOU are a pussy.
    As JoMommaNoid already stated. :p

18. I for one, am 5'5 and 120 lbs. I dont like drinking alot because i get tipsy after the 3-4 one.. and drunk by 6-7, 5 is like my good point.. But, i know alot of kids with smaller bodys or less fat, tend to be "light weights" but for good reason, people with more fat can handle more alcohol.. and lower weighted people, well, dont have it..

but im a champ when i smoke lol

19. Im about 5'10 160 pounds and it takes about 9 budlights to get me buzzin good if im smoking. if im just drinking 12 or 13 is a resonable amount.

Drinking and smoking togeather can get out of hand quick

20. hey you are what you eat! ha maybe he just cant handle his aolchol...i wouldnt call him a pussy for that..