Is my ex psychotic?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AlbertBudstein, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I broke up with my girlfriend of about a year. We had lies, deceit, all the good stuff that makes a GREAT relationship. Anyways, the whole time I dated her, her ex boyfriend kept texting her. Not all the time.. but he kept it up. I would tell her not to answer, find out a week later she had responded quite a lot.

Fast forward to now, I blocked this girls number .I couldn't stand feeling this depression every fucking day, so I blocked her. TONIGHT, I get a message on facebook from her, HEY, I really need you to call me...

I called her, thinking it could be something serious (pregnancy) basically, so I call her right away. Bad idea...

She starts asking me how my week has been, and I'm just like alright... I know you've been with people since we talked (she's long distance at a college) she says " we don't need to go into that" I say fuck that, who you been with? Eventually found out it was her ex, which I EXPECTED since that day I started dating this slut bag fuck whore.

Why would she call me, just for me to ask her, just for her to try and cover it up, but me to get it out of her and tell me she fucked her ex. She was like " Oh you dont understand!! I was so drunk, puking everywhere, and so angry. I just told her to go fuck herself for about 5 minutes and many many unspeakable things over this forum.

If you're a woman, what would POSSESS one to call their ex, basically jsut to let them know they fucked their ex. I always felt like she was going to do it... and now it happened.. I thanked her for telling me because my suspicions were always correct, and she's a goddamn bitch and this makes me happy in away...

Sorry I'm so aggravated right now, bitches.

2. I feel you bro... Mob

3. Man it's fucking crazy. The night before I start this new fucking job too. She lays that on me. Something I expected that would happen. The whole year I dated this bitch, she kept him on the back burner. Very subtly, but i KNEW one day, she would get with him again, it was a matter of time. And then it happened. But why message me to call you, with important shit, just to basically tell me that kind of thing. Mannnn

4. I feel you dude, this chick I was with always told me not to worry about other guys she was texting. She told me, "I'm not interested in them. They're creeping me out." Then I find out she fucked all of them. Some girls are not to be trusted.

5. definitely and I was so blinded to see it before. All my family told me she wasn't worth it, and to not trust her. I didn't buy it. I would listen to her words and really think she was incapable of doing these things. Fuck HER. I don't get what she was trying to accomplish from telling me this shit. Man i have a new perspective on females.

6. True. Some girls are straight up ate up. They could care less if they rip your heart out and shit. Its all another day to them..

7. I feel your pain. I guess I was always naive and wanted to trust her. I even told her I trusted her, fuck. This track describes this type of chick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmRrdCFhHQ]Only One - Whatever feat. Sapient - YouTube[/ame]

8. fucking sickening man, and you think you found a decent person man. it's all a sham at the end of it

9. Exactly, I never did this girl wrong. Many times they use the "I was drunk" excuse. Fucking bullshit, selfish bitches. I'm pretty sure there are better girls out there.

10. Yeah that was her excuse... She tried telling me the story, I was like fuck that.. did you fuck your ex or what... "Yeah he wanted to get coffee" NO! spare me the fucking story, did you fuck him... "Well like... you need to understand, i was puking everywhere, like all over myself, so mad at myself" Nah fuck that, you fucked him, just like I always thought you would, get the fuck outtttta here...

It's upsetting, and reassuring at the same time. I just am trying to figure out how to let this bounce off of me quickly and move on. Starting a new, fantastic job tomorrow, and I don't want this stupid shit to bother me the whole fucking day while I'm trying to learn something to benefit myself ya know

11. Start thing thinkin of that new puss you gonna squash with that job makin paper. Fuck her she was a waste of time waste of oxygen. Your better off without.

12. Yeah man I'm gonna try, some chick called me tonight wanted to fuck while she did her laundry lol and i turned it down cause I'm so fed up with all these whores. its fucking sick. but I know i'll be better in a few days, this shit just was very untimely for me

13. ^^^ Just hit on all the new honeys at your new job (if there are any, I dunno what kinda job it is). You can't dwell on that shit man or it'll just fester. Keep busy, put it behind you.

Forget it, but remember what this taught you.

14. Just through my witness, my own experiences and sorry girls, but I realized a LOT of girls are whores. I mean a LOT. they say they're not, but then why have I hooked up with girls with guys, when they're drunk. Man they're all cock hungry I feel like. I ain't marrying a girl til I'm 40. And honestly, there's 2 chicks at this company, and he said they were much older than I... but oh well, I like them older ladies anyways :)

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHgSZXROPE]Rittz Ft. Yelawolf "Sleep At Night" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]
    Fuck them bitches :)

16. The older ladies might be less likely to fuck around, I wouldn't know though :smoke:

17. Haha maybe But like my last boss said. They're all the same, just different tit sizes

18. Spoken like a man truly scorned :smoke:

19. Oh scorned, indeed haha. But I guess these are great learning experiences. It just sucks, but make you understand yourself a little more

20. That's how I view any negative experience. Don't feel bad about it, that's pointless, just make sure you learned something from it. That knowledge always makes me feel better.

I should be a fucking therapist :D