Is my ex flirting with her coworker

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My gf (21F) and I (24M)broke up recently but still trying to work things out.

During relationship her coworker would comment on her Facebook posts and seemed like he was trying to hit on her so I told her to delete him.

Now we broke up,she added him back and he comments on her posts again.

They go back on forth saying stuff like:

Ex: Fight me then punk ):<

Coworker: I’m coming over right now

I confronted and she said they were just joking but it was a long convo on her facebook post. She added him back bc they’re friends and they were just joking. But it doesn’t seem like it, seems like they have a thing going on. Dude looks like a fuckboy btw.

It seems sketchy and I don’t know what to do. Please help.

TL;DR - Ex gf flirting with coworker on Facebook, she says they’re just friends. And to stop being insecure. What to do?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Mind your own business. You guys broke up, what she does is her business so don't be whining about who she fucks.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dude how do you have so much time to post about your make believe GF if you're really in the army??? & How are you still 24?? I swear you've been 24 forever lol

Also ur profile says he 28 what's up with that...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. NOT THIS AGAIN

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Lmfao I knew you'd be here

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Take it from me (52M), you need a psycho the rapist...and probably meds too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That also says you where 18 in 2012.. you'd be 25 by now not 24.. @Jeffersong808 how old are u really???? ur profile says 28 that post makes u 25 & ur saying you're 24....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn you've also had chick problems since 2012 :laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lmaooo hell yeah because nothing Jeffy says adds up lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ever heard of late born? I was born in end of the year...

11. Just cause someone’s in the army doesn’t mean we don’t get time off...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I didnt even read the post but my vote is for yes. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. This guy just post fun stuff to entertain us. Lol I dont think any of this stuff is actually happening to him. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dude ur on here everyday posting about chicks or your friends mugging you off lol, if you was really in the army you wouldn't have time to see your friends/spy on females..

I know people who are basic trained in the army & they don't have time to do shit apart from 1/2 a year when they're on leave lol...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Your a troll,

Your ex is probably getting bent over right now by the co worker.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Still playing the part, are ya?
    I'm gonna call you out until one of us is banned.

I warned you all. yesterday; if it looks like a turd, and it smells like a turd...

"Have you gone and read his other posts?
    Little man needs to heed the Stolen Valor law."
    :bolt:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Of course she is! And ya know what @Jeffersong808 ? She has every right to do whatever she wants, you don't own her and you already broke up. It's as simple as that.

/thread

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.