Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my dealer scamming me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ok im from uk and at the moment i pay for a £10 bag around $15 weighs around 1.1-1.2 then a £20bag is $31 weighs 1.8 and a £25 $39 2.4

is this guy fucking me over?

2. No. Pretty average prices. Shit should be fairly good though, at least mids, if it's schwag it's a rip. If it's dank, you're getting hooked up.

3. if that weeds the bomb diggity then you're gucci my friend.

4. Yeah I would just buy his tenner bags seems like you get more of a plug. 1.1 for ten twice is more than you get for dub.

5. Yea sounds about right man.

6. Usually you'd get a better deal getting a fatter sack… looks like you should just get the $15's, they add-up to more. Assuming the weight/cost is accurate and the quality is the same.
    :smoke:

7. your dealer sounds stupid . Tell him you'll take 2 15 sacs and not the 30 dollar one

8. The currency change kinda confuses me but why pay 25 funny money when you would get that same amount for 2 10 funny money packages.

9. Yeah, true ^ that. If you end up buying two of the £10 bags, you would end up for 2+ grams. While paying £20 would only get you 1.8