Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my dealer lying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tome6969, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Well, I've used this guy for a while he's pretty reliable, he gets way more fire trees than any of my other hookups and his strains are legit. He always has local grown strains and medi cali that gets imported but its taxed like a bitch (20 a g). So I just called him up right now to ask him what strains he had and he told me he had Green Crack , " I can also get you some buds called powerplant and they inject them once a week with thc but they go for $150 a quarter", and hes also getting purple sourdog (taxed) in a week from cali ( og kush x royal purple x sour diesel). Well, I was just wondering if you could actually inject a plant with thc and if you can is it really worth $150 a quarter? Was also curious which strain you guys would pick to buy? Thanks

2. I don't think I have ever heard of "Injecting" weed with THC but $150 a quarter is quite harsh on my pockets where I live I can get a half of dank with that much but the prices depend where you live.

3. im pretty sure you cant inject THC into the plant.

i would pick green crack.

4. lol hes lying to you

5. Yeah that makes no sense. But maybe that's what his connect told him and he just believed him.

6. haha... inject thc....yeah right...thats ridiculous

7. Hes a horrible liar. Get the Green Crack

8. 20 a gram isn't taxed, that's pretty much standard for headies

9. 150 a quarter isnt that bad if its really dank bud(and its being 'taxed')

10. its probly called green crack cus u gotta be on crack to spend that much green on weed

11. inject weed...the excuses people come up with..huh

12. Green Crack - 50 1/8 90 qtr 150 half
    Powerplant - 150-160 a qtr ( dont know the other prices)
    Purple Sour Dog - 50 1/8 90 qtr 150 half ( in a week)

13. tell him $120 quarter. Yeah injecting THC into the weed. WHat in hell. Hes a troll trying to rip you off. How would you inject THC into the buds. To get liquid THC. is a difficult thing. even when you do the 91% rubbing alcohole method to get oil. it isnt in a liquid form. just a oily resin type of deal. so injecting thc into buds. is just stupid. Im glad my dealers dont tell me stupid shit like that to sell their stuff. They just say, Hey i got some headies. Want some? I go look at it. if i like it. i buy it.

14. If you could inject THC into a plant then you can bet your ass I'd be growing something legal and injecting that with THC rather than getting busted with weed.

15. I'm no expert on growing but i don't think ive ever heard of someone physically injecting a substance into a plant, i dont think that is how plants work and hes bullshitting you. I dont quite get the whole "taxed" bit either. Ive never heard of a strain ever called "green crack" and im slightly suspicious that this guy just likes to make stuff up. 150 for a half ounce is pretty good- although im also assuming that what hes selling you is high mids or headies.

16. DAMN! i can get a zone and 1/2 of some rly high mid for that much!

17. lol ive bought some chron that was called green crack, it was really good.

18. That's like me saying my shit is the best and I'm selling it for double the price because I grew it with.... love. :p

Oh and I also played The Beatles for that shit everyday.

19. the short answer would be yes

20. I have smoked "Green Crack" and i loved it. so imo thats would i go with.
    plus injecting THC is probably one of the stupidest things i have ever heard of.