Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my dealer holding out on me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 jointops, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I've been trying to get some dank for a while but my dealer only has brick weed ( only dealer i have) its still good shit but one time she said she had Og kush at first i wa s like awesome but when i got it it was brick weed and inside a nug of real dank inside a small bag, so how do i deal with my dilemma

2. Ask if she has other strains but don't say her weed sucks shell get pissed you can find a new dealer?

3. I would try to maybe find someone else like someone that comes there to get stuff while you are there. See what they get or even ask them if they get it from somewhere else. But og kush should be dense but not bricked.

4. ^This( the first post)
    make a little small talk, ask her about her inventory. Don't make it obvious you want some danker shit if you don't have another reliable dealer.