is my dad a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Feb 27, 2011.

1. alright well i just got caught and he was pissed but idk, the first time i got caught he took away my piece and 2 lighters and a dime of blue dream. but heres the thing one of the lighters that was taken from me i found in his bathroom..and after i got caught today he was pissed but idk if he will tell my mom;):(. and i heard him on the phone saying soemthing about hiding something? idk what do u think guys. i think im fucked cause i got caught but i might raid his room when noone is home and see if i can find his stash if he does have one. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Tell him to stop smoking your weed and look at his reaction.

3. ^lol, seriously, do this.

4. Is there already a thread about "Found my dad's stash"? Cause there should be.

5. Your dad definitely smokes buds. Instead of telling him to stop smoking your weed, just pull out a joint one day and light that shit up while you two are sitting on the couch.

And then come tell us what happens.

6. He will definitely respect you for the amount of balls it took to do that.

7. Lol I just don't think his dad smokes weed and I wanna see what happens. The only thing that made him think he smoked was finding that lighter..

8. no cause it was the same lighter that i had previously blazed with.. just laying on his counter (he has a pretty good stoner bathroom btw):p

and idk i might search his room, im sure if he had a stash i could find that shittt i might also be able to find my piece that my parents confiscated all too long ago :) (first one ever i named him tommy :D)

9. What if OP pulls out a blunt and his dad gets pissed. Then later finds out his mom is the stoner.

EDIT: How the fuck was the name Wizards not taken in the 10 years this site has been around????????