Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my confidentiality protected?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by johard59, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I heard that the The OMMP does not give out lists of patients, caregivers, or growers. Law enforcement personnel may contact the OMMP or access the 24/7 Law Enforcement Data System (LEDS) only to verify a specific name or address of a patient, caregiver or person responsible for a grow site.The OMMP will disclose patient information to others only at the specific written request of the patient. OMMP computer files are secure and paper files are kept locked when not in use.

How much correct is this information? Can anyone advice?

2. i want to say that sounds right to me but im no lawyer. i know employers cant find out about it unless you tell them. same with family members even if your on their insurance plan.

3. This is correct. Your identity is protected, but if someone reports a smell, the cops check first with OMMP. If your address is a registered grow, the cops will be told it it registered. They are supposed to walk away at this point, but in some counties, the cops are cowboys - not to be trusted.

Know your rights and demand a search warrant.

clinton