Is my co-worker a pedofile?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bigelow, Jun 28, 2012.

1. We were on break last night, and there was one of those shitty gossip magazines on the table.

He was flipping through it and out of nowhere goes "She'll be hot when she grows up"

This is who he was talking about
    [​IMG]

Yeah.. Katie Holmes' and Tom Cruise's 6 yr old daughter...

I didn't know what to say :confused:

2. Good genes bro, lol. I wouldn't worry too much.

3. Only one way to find out, bring your daughter to work.

4. man , you've never said that to yourself or to someone ?

I do it all the time , you can tell by the faces .

Now if he said , damn I'd rip that tight 6 year old pussy up then your question would be answered with a yea .

5. I guess he could be implying she will be Katie Holmes-type hot when she grows up. At least I hope thats what he means...

I don't feel like wondering what a 6 yr old would be like with features is normal lol :p

6. Lmao^^^ this dude.

It's pretty normal. It's like calling someone a pedophile because they call your young son or daughter cute, or maybe saying they will be a "heartbreaker" when they grow up. Doesn't mean anything dude.

7. This is a relief, because honestly I didn't know what he meant. I guess I took it in the wrong way.

Hes still weird regardless :p

8. just a tad weird

9. LOL :) he most likely is not. he was probably just joking around.

10. I've seen middle school girls that I've looked at and thought to myself when they hit 17-18 they're gonna be banging but six is a little weird.

11. It's fine, he wasn't saying 'Damn, she's hot' Just that she will be hot.

12. Maybe he thinks Tom Cruise is hot.

13. All he was saying was that one day, he would fuck her.

14. [quote name='"beantown420"']I've seen middle school girls that I've looked at and thought to myself when they hit 17-18 they're gonna be banging but six is a little weird.[/quote]

Yeah six vs eleven, way better. Not so much.

15. [​IMG]

Show him this and ask him if he's ever heard this album.

In other news tom cruise has very feminine calves.

16. My point is there's a difference between checking someone out and simply saying they're a decent looking person that obviously will be hot when they get older. People say the same thing about young celebrities "like omg when they get older they're gonna be so hot" Btw when I said middle school i really meant like teenagers.

17. It's a compliment to the parents. If you say someone's child is gonna look good, that means they're getting hot genes from the parents and will look more like their father/mother in the future.