Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my bubbler defected?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DevilsYesca, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ok i fill the bottom up to the point where the downstem is touching the water so i test a hit and the water seems to go to a different chamber thats around the carb and usually when i let go of the carb water ends up in my finger is there something im doing wrong or do i got a fucked up bubbler oh yes theres no bubbles in the bottom chamber where the downstem is at...:(

[​IMG]

2. i just checked there is a bubble but only one or two emerge and big ones as i hit but when i hit it with bud in broken uup also the flame dont seem to direct to the bud as if it gets a low suction

3. does it leak anywhere?

4. it should rumble and sort of bubble about...try holding it a different way when you rip it.

5. well i would say if water is getting on the carb dont have it tilted tward you but straight and flat and see if that works

6. use less water??? idk

7. try that. My bubbler is about the same size as yours except its a hammer. I fill it with enough water so that it just covers about 1cm of the downstem of the bowl.