Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my boss a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scynt, Sep 15, 2010.

1. With our crappy wages there is no way he could afford
    4 cars with 22's
    His house( been there) a 52 inch tv in his room
    No credit cars pays cash for everything
    Did 20 years for something
    Gets all types of calls at work and he talks about lbs for 900$+
    job doesn't drug test

I think he just uses this job as a cover up for all the money he makes

Any ideals?

2. it's not unlikely.

3. Can't say if hes a dealer for sure, but hes definitely doin something illegal lol

4. well the pounds for 900$ would be a good clue

5. #5 DMX, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
    How bout not snoop on your boss. But it is likely that if all the sings point to yes, then it is what it is. No big deal if he is man.

6. If it walks, talks, and acts like a drug dealer, it usually is a drug dealer. Hit him up for a sack and see what he says?

7. Snooping would invoke me asking what he did. It's curiosity. And yes he is, he just asked a driver if he was good for this upcoming 3 day weekend. Now to exploit this to my benefit :)

8. High five for CoCa o/

the 900 a lb thing makes it seem very likely, you on friendly terms with him? Try talking about prop 19 or something to him to get on the subject of weed, might lead you somewhere.

9. how aoee
    lol wewP:p
    no your boss, not a dealer.

10. That's what I did with my boss and it looks like we are going to try to open a caregiver facility.

11. What if hes not sellling herb? You probably don't want to get involved with that then. eh.

12. Your guess is a good as mine.

13. lol. this.

14. If he is he's not a very smart one.

15. Next time you see him just be like, "YO where da weed at?" but say it as if you might be joking then see what he says :p

16. ask him for a qp

17. Don't mix business with pleasure. I don't know that there is any good way you could approach him and try to buy weed off of him. If you're wrong you look like a jackass and he will most likely fire you. I understand your curiosity but I don't think it should go further than speculation, just for the sake of keeping your job.

18. I would have to agree, on the serious side. It took me 4 years to finally be able to joke with my boss about weed, and another 3 years before I finally proposed that we become a growing care provider. By the time I asked, I was pretty damn sure I knew where he stood.;)

19. minimum wage? dude jus ask him straight up be like yo u smoke tree ? then be like can i smoke u up

20. If he is it's really none of your business.

If you get on personal terms with him maybe discuss it, but if he is trappin in large amounts i wouldn't be gettin involved in that if i were you.