Is my baby ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Grassy-Time82, Sep 25, 2017.

1. hey everyone,
    Hoping to get some expert advice in terms of knowing for sure if my baby is ready to harvest. Parts of the plant are completely covered in red hair but other areas not so much. I'm a bit wary of harvesting to early. I do want a nice high thc content. I do have to trim some dead leaves again. It has quite a potent smell at this point as well. Pics attached and let me know..I can't wait to start the drying process.
    Thanks!!!

IMG_0731.JPG IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0299.JPG IMG_0300.JPG

2. id let her go another week

3. It's hard to tell from the pics what's going on...but what are the brown buds in picture #1?

I'd be checking those out pronto to ensure it isn't bud rot. If it is, you need to act quickly.

4. i think you mean the second picture,,i think you may be right on that about the brown looking buds it does look like bud rot or some thing nasty going on there ,,,,,,,,mac,

5. Yer right, mac...pic #2. I could have seen that if I'd had my coffee and bowl going. All fixed now!

best of luck grassy time

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thanks everyone for the replies. There are two chunks that to me look like a clump of red hairs. Should I remove these pronto? I was not aware of bud rot. The rest of the plant looks good though and don't see those clumps. I'll add new pics.

7. See pics and let me know!!

Attached Files:

8. Update I trimmed out a few darker areas. I read it up and I'm certain it's stages of rot. Plant looks better now..but I think I need to harvest it soon. I still have one other plant on the go.

• Like Like x 1
  9. get rid of that mold pronto before it spreads u can still save her

10. the new pictures you put up show bud rot mate ,,sorry the news is bad for ya ,,,mac..

11. I went and harvested it yesterday, removed more rot and will hope for the best. My other plant is doing great though, still in the early blooming stage though. Thanks for the advice everyone

• Like Like x 1
  12. dont forget those final bud pics and final dry weight ;)