Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my baby going to die?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiveMeYourBud, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Start over or is she gonna be fine? This seedling looks odd  :confused:

12/12 micro grow in 3oz bottle. Not going to transfer ^_^ 

2. What seedling?

3. #3 GiveMeYourBud, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Hehe. My bad. And idk if its even considered a seedling yet?

Attached Files:

4. Get it into a bigger container stat.sent from underneath my balls

5. yes try a solo cup. thats still "micro" .. also put a half inch of rocks/gravel & poke holes in the bottom of cup (small round holes) so the water can drain easily. Goodluck !! :) message me for any grow questions, experienced outdoor grower, going through my first own indoor.
    oh dont over water either, its small so every 2/3 days. unless soil looks very dry. & its normal don't start over just yet!  :smoke:

6. Thanks guys. Shes doing fine now and green not that weird white embryonic like color. I'm growing her in this bottle. It's an expirement and hobby just for fun :). Not transferring here lol.

7. [quote name="GiveMeYourBud" post="19324978" timestamp="1389514835"]Thanks guys. Shes doing fine now and green not that weird white embryonic like color. I'm growing her in this bottle. It's an expirement and hobby just for fun :). Not transferring here lol.[/quote]In that case..yes your baby will die.