Is my baby finished?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by defspec, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 defspec, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    well this morning i came out ot find my CFL ontop of my plant so i moved it and saw that the top growth was brown and shrivvled up. I took pics when i got home and that is the bottom pic.

With in an hour it has lost a fan leave and a few new fan leaves i dont know if they will come back.

I gave it its first nutes yesterday the nutes were about 1/4 str. Any help would be great i'm pretty worried

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. half an hour later and it looks even worse. I think its done :( im in a pretty bad mood.....

3. Bah all these views and no advice

4. anyway to make the picturers bigger? looks like u could still save her, only time wil tell. keep us posted w pics.

5. truth it looks like they will pull through in the pics. but you said they got worse ;(

6. From what I see only the top few leaves look burned. The rest of the plant looks ok but post some newer and larger pics so we can have a better look. Post one from the side too.

7. #7 defspec, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    the damage is more than the top. One of the big fan leafs the 2nd or 1st set is shriveling up. The damage was spreading fast aroun 7 pm but it seems to have slowed down will see when i wake up.

I think my mistake was doing 1/4 str of tiger and big bloom so i really had more like a full dose of ferts in there. I even flushed it a few times if i hadn't done that im sure it would of been screwed.

also its an lr2 ak47 auto don't know if that makes a differnce on its ability to pull through

Here are more pics

i hope it pulls through it was showing pistels this morning but they have all seemed to have gone away :( it was so pretty earlier now it just looks charliebrownish

sorry about the blurry pics they looked fine untill i attached them

Attached Files:

8. How much you watering it? cuz in a shock situation overwatering is just as bad as keeping the light on it IMO. clip off the dead/dying leaves and maybe the rest of the plant will have a shot

Hope she pulls thru:wave:,

K

9. Well the damage seems to have slowed or stopped. I water it when it feels light and it's dry. It's a combo of that light falling and me burning it with nutes

10. i've been reading that i should flush the plant im pretty sure its nute burn. Any advice?

11. ouch that plant looks pretty bad, hope it recovers bro.
    I think its light burn cuz the top is the effected part and you said the light was touching the plant, that would definitely give it light burn

12. Ya it was light burn than the nute burn kicked in I flushed it so hopefully it will recover it looks a tad bit better today

13. thats good keep us updated with pics over the next week to see her pick up

14. I was under the impression you wouldn't be feeding a plant that young.

15. #15 defspec, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    iono i was half way through week2 so i was going to give it some nutes. We now see what happened cuz of it. You live and learn. Also the cfl was laying on it so it wasn't a good day for the plant.

what doesn't kill it makes it stronger right ...:) i hope

16. Dont give up. It will come back as long as you take care of it. Its a young plant that has a long time to grow.

17. only prob is its an auto flower so i have a feeling imma take a hit on my yield oh well im starting up 2 plants for my next grow to make up for it. I'll have some pics in a week to show its growth, the new growth that burnt from the cfl has pretty much recovered but the bigger fan leafs that burnt from the cfl and nute burn are iffy atm.

18. I agree with all that live and learn stuff. everytime i put in nutes i burn my plant so im down to putting 1/4 strength.:cool:

19. You are absolutely right. If she makes it through this it is surely a testament to her being strong as hell, but, cannibis is tough. It was already mentioned trim off any dead leaf or portion of leaf. the plant will spend energy on these diying areas, so get rid of them. she need all her energy to grow and repair any part of her that is not diying.

Nutes, man I am not sure what to tell you. You flushed it, that was good, except that she was in shock from the light, but good. Take it easy on her for about a week with very, very low nutes or just distilled water. Good luck.

20. #20 defspec, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009

Yeah man i guess a nute burn would of been more the out side than in right? So trim off those branches huh i need to buy pruners tomorrow. Figures this happens the week i dont' get much sleep. I was told that an auto like this its an ak-47 will prob take a big hit on its yield because of the shock.