Is my 18 year old life ruined?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DjHalfToned, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Now you got it. This policy I believe was implemented by Bush, and is honestly a piece of work in itself. I'm curious what other crimes you can commit and still get student aid..

2. I dunno, i don't think taking somebody's chance of student aid away for smoking a little pot do you?

I graduated with a 3.96 and made presidents list every single quarter, I spent most of my in between class time rolling around campus in my volvo w friends blazin, we'd then head back to class hella blazed and tear it up.

I think the preppy girls hated us hardcore. We reeked of dank bad yet had the right answer every time the teacher asked a question. (me and my buddy always took the same classes ofc) Man i loved actually being good at something (i was good at school)

Now I'm a frigging failure! lol

3. go to cali smoke your self dumb and forget that evlil past of yours move on :D:smoke::D:hello::p:hello::D:smoke:

4. It's say start stretching out the butthole now, cuz an 18yr boy is fresh meat for the boys in the pen

5. Anyone else thinking sending Cannabis users to jail is absurd?

6. pretty much baked, good luck bro

7. just about everyone on this site no doubt

8. Im glad I got caught wen i was under the age of 18. I def learned from it, now I am more careful when it really matters

9. #69 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah me 2, I got arrested when I was 15, haven't smoked or bought in public since.

10. #70 jedistheman, Aug 10, 2011
    Well dont get it twisted here. Smoking in the woods or like a local spot for your fellow blazers are always a little fun to go to. But only one bowl or so

11. #71 Tokeup2day, Aug 10, 2011
    Honestly just watched that episode this morning lmfao. Btw OP since ur car is impounded, u can use ur then swollen balls as a hippity-hop

12. In regards to the washington MMS.. dude you are going to get 3 days TOTAL....

Its fucking Seattle for christ sake, seriously you were being a dumbfuck to get cops on your ass in Seattle about herb.

Seattle cops just are not like this man. Usually hella chill about bud. Pulled over with my car reeking and I joke with the officer about it. He did not give a shit, i'm a patient but he never even asked. It was just green smell and i was not stoned.

lol no book will be thrown at you this is all minor ass bullshit that means nothing

13. Just a friendly word of advice; You haven't been here long and half your posts has idiot in it. Name calling and disrespect are frowned upon because it doesn't promote the "vibe" that is desired within the City. So much so that it is against the rules and could lead to a warning, infraction or even a temp or perm banning. Please refrain from such behavior.

We now return to our regular programming. :smoking: What where did smokie go? ahh, there he is.:smoke:

14. Instead of speeding down a highway with all sorts of pipes and controlled substances in it, why not just smoke a bong inside of a police station. It saves on gas.

15. Yeah, I really don't get why people think they can still drive intoxicated with a mmj card. That's not how it works. lol Alcohol is completely legal and you can't even do that. :rolleyes:

16. well you got fucked twice for the same exact thing in a week...so theyre probably going to be harsher on you

17. Lol stop driving around with weed mam. Leave the shit at home and only smoke when u at home

18. I can not see jail time happening, but you would be lucky to have a license after all is said and done..

19. #80 narcissistic, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    18 years of age with the attitude of a spoiled child .
    that's the intended point regardless of peripherals.
    I dont see the ...."Is my 18 year old life ruined?" " nope I won't(learn my lesson)" attitude getting better.

not ruined yet but not looking very promising at all.
    Shit luck is much different than lack of common sense.:confused:

There are some that may feel some further action may be needed.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/880960-smacking-your-children.html