is MMORPG alive ? or pc gaming ? ..... Old RS player....

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RubberUndies, Jan 6, 2013.

1. So, it's been years since I was into PC gaming. I honestly miss the days of RS wildy, merchanting, ect. NOW don't get me wrong I also played guild wars and other nicer rpg's. Also being 20+ and rs being dead. Is there any newer or upcoming MMORPG's for PC that are worth getting into ? I mean I have diablo 3 trail downloaded now... but idk, doesn't feel as "comunity" as maybe guildwars 2..... I need somthing to play right now while im high deciding as well. So any help on any of these subjects will be appreciated lol. if anyones awake.

2. The Elder Scrolls MMO looks promising.

Im gonna give it a whirl.

Mmorpgs arent as popular because of sub fees but there are a few good free MMOS.

DOTA 2 is a lot of fun and i have 5 extra beta invites if youre interested

3. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']The Elder Scrolls MMO looks promising.

Im gonna give it a whirl.

Mmorpgs arent as popular because of sub fees but there are a few good free MMOS.

DOTA 2 is a lot of fun and i have 5 extra beta invites if youre interested[/quote]

I played DOTA when it was just a map on warcraft 3 and i managed a team in the philippines who would have bets up to 300$ per game. One of the biggest games over there. Good times.

Id love a beta invite lol

4. My friend loves GW2 and he is a pretty dedicated MMORPG player.

5. [quote name='"KillerKush"']My friend loves GW2 and he is a pretty dedicated MMORPG player.[/quote]

Gw 1 was the shit. More mature game player base ect. Guess i have to wait around until i can afford it.

6. Could I get a beta key? Been a long time since I have touched dota... miss warcraft 3 days. Guild wars is awesome as long as you have a friend playing with you. If not, it still feels quite lonesome.

7. [quote name='"Stoned Troll"']

Could I get a beta key? Been a long time since I have touched dota... miss warcraft 3 days. Guild wars is awesome as long as you have a friend playing with you. If not, it still feels quite lonesome.[/quote]

This ^ .... The guild aspect of gw1 kept me. So easy and quick to jump into social community like the guild chat. And so many awesome dungeons with replayable value

8. If I could find stoners to play with me I would definitely play

9. [quote name='"Stoned Troll"']If I could find stoners to play with me I would definitely play[/quote]

Dude....got a Mic ?? ... We need beta keys lets do it lol

10. Yo pretty sure anyone with a steam account got mad copies of DOTA 2 recently. I have 6 copies if anyone wants one. Just toss me a pm with your steam id

11. I have a mic man. Do you have gw2 or do you mean for dota? and nuts, I have steam so I guess ill check my account. Thanks man!

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Fr6VF_1LA]An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online - YouTube[/ame]

end of story.

13. [quote name='"Stoned Troll"']I have a mic man. Do you have gw2 or do you mean for dota? and nuts, I have steam so I guess ill check my account. Thanks man![/quote]

Duhhh gw2... But Im down for both.... Whatever. I just want someone other stoner with free time trying to do some pc gaming lol