Is Military the safest option?

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Jan 18, 2012.

1. With everything going on in the world, alot of people, including myself, think that something is going to happen this year. Whether it be Martial Law, or a NWO, I believe something big will happen. If shit really hits the fan, does it not make sense being in the Military will be much more safe than being just a regular civilian?

I don't see the government putting it's own defense system/employees in FEMA camps.

I'm not trying to make this a conspiracy thread, just an interesting thought..

2. yeah but when shit hits the fan new recruits are usually the ones cleaning it up

3. The safest option is to arm all citizens.

4. Well I personally do think you should join the forces. When people are prone to paranoid delusions its good to have them in a regimented and supervised lifestyle. And its much cheaper than paying for you to sit in an institution.

So yeah. I'd say joining the military is a good idea for those who think that the NWO is about to put people in concentration camps in a bid to dominate the distribution of power over the world.

Just don't do infantry. Nothing where you learn to use a gun. Go fix air conditioners. Or scrape bird shit off a runway or something.

5. The military is forced to ask you.

Will you shoot unarmed civilians.

Wtf do you think?

6. i'm joining army, hopefully i dont have to murder u guys lmao

7. To those that think military is safe.

Lol.

8. to those that think civilian life is safe.

Lol.

9. Was military ever the safest option?

I'm actually quite confused here.:cool:

10. Join the Irish army.
    We're a neutral country so they go out on 'peacekeeping' duties and if my intelligence sources are correct, it involves them pissing around, going to bars, looking the part when the job calls for it and so forth.

11. No it's not the best option if you're seArching for happiness and experiences.

12. #12 JesusGotBaked, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    I decided I'm gonna go through with it and join the Army.

This is how the Military works, and if you want to join, you need to think about this first:

Whether or not what you're doing is just, or unjust, is irrelevant. You follow orders, you have no right to speak out. In the battlefield, if you're told to shoot someone, you do it. If you're told to kill, you have to do it. It doesn't matter if the war, or your orders are right or wrong, in the Military you do what you're told. Whether or not the war is "just," is irrelevant.

Think about it like this. If shit hits the fan, and you're an infantryman, you're gonna be the first one deployed, you have the risk of dying and you'll be the one shooting while others hide and flee to safety. Would you rather be out in the streets fighting, or be in a bunker at your home letting someone fight for you? Would you rather let someone else fight, or wait till you have to fight if we surrendered? Lets say China invades us and takes over, eventually you're going to have to give in, or fight. Would you rather fight by yourself, or fight with the best Military in the world?

It depends if you want to fight or not, thats all that matters. If we can overtake the enemy and win, then you're safer staying home or in a bunker till its over. If we have to surrender, you're still better off at home in the bunker. You're going to be safer in your home whatever the case.

13. That was never implied.

14. Depends on one's definition of "Happiness" and "Experiences."

The military can be a great choice for someone, both in the short and long-run...Granted, the benefits are far better in the long-run, still, the experience is one hell of a ride.:cool:

15. Been thinking about joining the Canadian military.

I have a couple cousins in (one infantry, the other field artillery) and they both said it was some of the best experiences they could have. They both rarely saw any action or danger when in Afghanistan, but then again it is the Canadian military, much safer imo

16. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Depends on one's definition of "Happiness" and "Experiences."

The military can be a great choice for someone, both in the short and long-run...Granted, the benefits are far better in the long-run, still, the experience is one hell of a ride.:cool:[/QUOTE]

True.

Of course I still wouldn't say that it's a very stable option.

17. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']I decided I'm gonna go through with it and join the Army.

This is how the Military works, and if you want to join, you need to think about this first:

Whether or not what you're doing is just, or unjust, is irrelevant. You follow orders, you have no right to speak out. In the battlefield, if you're told to shoot someone, you do it. If you're told to kill, you have to do it. It doesn't matter if the war, or your orders are right or wrong, in the Military you do what you're told. Whether or not the war is "just," is irrelevant.

Think about it like this. If shit hits the fan, and you're an infantryman, you're gonna be the first one deployed, you have the risk of dying and you'll be the one shooting while others hide and flee to safety. Would you rather be out in the streets fighting, or be in a bunker at your home letting someone fight for you? Would you rather let someone else fight, or wait till you have to fight if we surrendered? Lets say China invades us and takes over, eventually you're going to have to give in, or fight. Would you rather fight by yourself, or fight with the best Military in the world?[/QUOTE]

Join the Air Force. Army life sucks

18. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']

to those that think civilian life is safe.

Lol.[/QUOTE]

To those who think life is safe lol

Arm yourself

19. I might join the air force if they guaranteed me my MOS, but they don't. I'm mainly choosing the Army because they're guaranteeing me my job before I even go to basic. If I join the NAVY, Marines, or Air Force they put you in whatever position they need. Plus I want to do infantry, and the air force doesn't really have that.

20. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: