Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is mids really that bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yungpotatosalad, Dec 20, 2016.

1. As we all began to smoke we all stumbled into the middies as beginners and the gradually moved into the dankness. I actually dont mind smoking mids because it's weed and gets you high. Quantity over quality is what I go buy, if I can get a half of mids for $50 I'll take that over a 8th of dank for the same price, and hearing my dads old stories about his friends back then, mids was all they really had. So tell me yalls opinions on it and why or why not you like it, all opinions are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The first 4 years of my smoking was mostly mexi-brick. Then we discovered "sinsemilla". That was our mids. But we thought it was the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow lol. Today, I prefer a high grade bud, but depending on my finances, I will opt for mids everytime. I'll smoke mids all day if have too. Even get good deals on some beaster.

3. I used to smoke mid, well not really mid, fucking brickweed, which is pretty much the lowest of the low.
    I could get a zip of that shit for $70, in my experience I do prefer good weed over lower quality shit any day, sure you can get a lot more weed for a cheaper price when buying mid, but depending on your tolerance you're going to have to smoke a lot more to get high, but if you fuck with dank you're not going to have to smoke as much.
    Also, bad weed tastes like, well, bad weed... Good weed is a lot easier to deal with, better taste, easier to grind up, and it burns better when rolling. So basically you're going to pay less but have to smoke more or pay more but have good quality weed and only have to smoke a fraction as much to get baked, your choice.

4. Yea the mids I'm talking bout not the brick weed like the semi decent stuff, and I'm with you in finances, if Ima ahead with a lil extra $ I'll for sure get me some dankness but if ballin on a budget middies for sure.

5. It's all relative. One man's mids is another man's dank. Depending where you live, what your dealer gets, how good the grower is, etc. you can be smoking shitweed for years and think it's the bomb.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't mind mids but lately I've been spoiled and just deal with the lesser amount of dank bc Ienjoy longer highs, hate having to toke up so often and more. one could argue smoking dank is safer bc you inhale less smoke

7. Yeah but for somebody that smokes every hour and a half substituting some smoke breaks with mids wouldn't be half bad to conserve the dank. .

8. I do this sometimes myself too. usually though my mids always outlasts my dank. I can get a Q for 20 of mids, but can only get a gram of dank for 20. no matter how you put it, that Q for 20 is more efficient.... I do smoke all day 3 times a day usually, but I've actually found I smoke less times with dank, but I'm having a lot more smoke sessions with mids and much more often. I personally don't like that, I like smoking once and being high for a few hours. which is why I know I'd love edibles but I have no means of getting them and making them is almost out of the question. I may or may not try with my trimmings from my first grow, but I really don't know what to expect weight wise out of it.

9. I don't think mids are that bad. Although, I haven't smoked or seen mids in a real long time. Whenever I did happen to get mids for whatever reason, I would roll up many many fat joints. It has a slightly different and weaker high but never a bad high. Smoke on!

10. I rather pay 230 an oz of pure dank than pay 145 for a oz of mid. Mids always gave me a headache, tastes and smells like dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Sublime, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    I can get an oz of mids for no more than 100. Fairly decent mids too, certainly not the lowest grade. But on the flip side, your dank may be cheaper than mine.

12. I heard it gives some people headaches, but the mids I'm talking bout isn't that mexi brick weed that looks like clogged hair in a sink, but it's good nugs and you can see some tricomes tryna make a appearance

13. I get everyone's thoughts and views, but as I live in the uk where it's not yet legalised I've got to take what I can get.

If I'm high I'm a happy man - I don't care if it's mids! I'm rolling and smoking!...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I mean that's my logic too, if it was legal I'd get dank no doubts, and moreover, I'd grow the legal limit. I'd love to grow legally and personally, there shouldn't be a limit on plants but I suppose it can't be helped

15. I like your spirit hahah!!

• Like Like x 1