Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lawrencemcdonald, Aug 1, 2016.

1. I don't mind the thought of a female pres (actually a hate the thought of any pres) just not that lying, scandalous cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm afraid that anybody who is able to reach the White House these days has to be a liar, to some extent, regardless of gender.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Proof?
    Well, it took me several days and a lot of code writing to sift through the millions of achieved pages on the Wayback Machine achieves. Was about to give up when a colleague gave me mining script to look at all archived pages whether displayed or not. And lord and behold jackpot, here she is!

Photo by inseek

Ace Comando

• Like Like x 1
  4. you should submit this to CNN or some news agency, since they aren't smart enough to figure it out.

If she was a mail order bride, is it even a big deal?
    Are there laws against it?

5. Not true.

• Like Like x 4
  6. as long as she looks like she does and says what michelle says then i dont see what the problem is :laughing:

7. You guys are above dating supermodels. I know, I know.....

8. Looks like a big D photobomb.
    @Melania "blink twice if you need help!"
    The look captured on her face is priceless. Thats not a smile.

• Like Like x 1
  9. she looks like a hostage trying to flee.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Might wanna get the dates right at the very least :p

11. #33 Deleted member 940351, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
    Yugoslavia is not present day Slovenia, but it was a part of it. Slovenia was the wealthiest and most northern part of Yugoslavia and because the Slovenes didn't participate in any of the Yugoslav Wars they kept their wealthy status and Slovenia this day is still the wealthiest country of Ex-Yugoslavia.

I am also from Ex-Yugoslavia btw. Melanija is not the typical Yugoslav/Slovenian women btw, they're not usually that trashy, are not good diggers aka life long prostitutes and they play very hard to get.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What can I get for $15?

She love me long time?

13. Yes we do
    I know it’s an old thread