Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is medical Marijuana wrong?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DrugsAreBad1, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do people just want to get medical marijuana to just get high?

I've talked to tons of people who smoked the stuff and they say it is a joke how people could think it is actually a medicine.

I'll try to use only a small amount of words for you potheads lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hiya
    I'm sure a lot of people out there just get medical to get high but it's usually more complicated than that.

The first time I ever smoked was when I turned 18 and since then I have pursued and obtained a medical marijuana card. I struggle maintaining a healthy body weight and my doctor can't imagine how much I would weigh if I hadn't started medicating with pot. Everyone is different, but to write medical marijuana off as a joke is ridiculous.

"I'll try to use only a small amount of words for you potheads lol"

Stop trolling bro

3. People like you are why there are stoners the world over. It's Your shitty attitude, lack of respect of others and the ass pain you create in all those around you. People smoke pot because you and people like you make the world a stupid, boring, painfully place. It's because you're a fucking ass clown and smoking pot allows me to laugh that much harder at your lifes failures.... and laugh we do!!
    :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

4. "I'll try to use only a small amount of words for you potheads"

Thanks for that, I'll try to use only a small amount of words for you as well...

Insulting an entire community isn't very kind, it's actually quite disrespectful. Perhaps you should read the forum guidelines, there's a copy in your 'Conversations' for your review. Knowing what is and isn't allowed here will help make the rest of your membership here more enjoyable.

Since it seems that you've started things off on the wrong foot here, I'm just going to close this thread and give you some time to review the forum guidelines. If you have any questions about the forum guidelines, please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to clarify things for you.

You might also want to check out all of the medical studies that have been conducted, and clearly state the medical benefits that MJ has.
    Granny's MMJ List- July 2010

/Thread....

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.