is medical cannibis use a sin?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tobacco jack, Aug 21, 2017.

1. With the scrollls found years back that proved the Bible, well they also proved it was not written now as intended then... I think it was more Feminine leaning LOL... Males Rule! Joke, but they kinda do

2. #42 Bulldog11, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    So I give you one of the boldest, biggest predictions in the bible, which has clearly come true and you respond with this....... really grasping at straws now man...........

You don't have to believe anything, but walking around with a chip on your shoulder about something you obviously know nothing about is very telling. To me it's like somebody getting all bent out of shape about the show ancient aliens....... If you don't believe it, just sit back and enjoy the story. The wrong thing to do, IMO, would be find everybody that believes in ancient aliens and tell them how dumb they are. That is just me however.

BTW, the bible was written, then the events happened. So the bible was proven by events in history........ Get it? If you know anything about Christianity, you would know how quick false profits were thrown out. To make the bible, it had to stand the test of time. Which is has, and has continued to do, and will continue to do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Something I struggle with everyday, and why I am a God fearing man.

4. :bang:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. How about this cheesemonger........ How can you even try to deny this didn't became true?

Genesis 17Contemporary English Version (CEV)
    God’s Promise to Abraham
    17 Abram was ninety-nine years old when the Lord appeared to him again and said, “I am God All-Powerful. If you obey me and always do right, 2 I will keep my solemn promise to you and give you more descendants than can be counted.” 3 Abram bowed with his face to the ground, and God said:

4-5 I promise that you will be the father of many nations. That’s why I now change your name from Abram to Abraham. 6 I will give you a lot of descendants, and in the future they will become great nations. Some of them will even be kings.

7 I will always keep the promise I have made to you and your descendants, because I am your God and their God. 8 I will give you and them the land in which you are now a foreigner. I will give the whole land of Canaan to your family forever, and I will be their God.

9 Abraham, you and all future members of your family must promise to obey me. 10-11 As the sign that you are keeping this promise, you must circumcise every man and boy in your family. 12-13 From now on, your family must circumcise every baby boy when he is eight days old. You must even circumcise any man or boy you have as a slave, both those born in your homes and those you buy from foreigners. This will be a sign that my promise to you will last forever. 14 Any man who isn’t circumcised hasn’t kept his promise to me and cannot be one of my people.

15 Abraham, your wife’s name will now be Sarah instead of Sarai. 16 I will bless her, and you will have a son by her. She will become the mother of nations, and some of her descendants will even be kings.

17 Abraham bowed with his face to the ground and thought, “I am almost a hundred years old. How can I become a father? And Sarah is ninety. How can she have a child?” So he started laughing. 18 Then he asked God, “Why not let Ishmael inherit what you have promised me?”

19 But God answered:

No! You and Sarah will have a son. His name will be Isaac, and I will make an everlasting promise to him and his descendants.

20 I have heard what you asked me to do for Ishmael, and so I will also bless him with many descendants. He will be the father of twelve princes, and I will make his family a great nation. 21 But your son Isaac will be born about this time next year, and the promise I am making to you and your family will be for him and his descendants forever.

22 God finished speaking to Abraham and then left.

23-27 On that same day Abraham obeyed God by circumcising Ishmael. Abraham was also circumcised, and so were all other men and boys in his household, including his servants and slaves. He was ninety-nine years old at the time, and his son Ishmael was thirteen.

6. All you have to do is read the first chapter..........

• Like Like x 1
  7. @Bulldog11 What about reincarnation? Why do you think it was taken out of the Bible? It is of most importance and defines our life as we know better how important every action ( internal /external) is and consequences etc... and how has religion turned that around to make it seem like you answer to some old guy with all creation under his belt in the end??... where does that leave feminine energy in the whole scheme of things? and why do we turn to Man to find GOD?

8. If we are all god's children, what's so special about Jesus?

9. We are the redheaded step children that get beaten and mistreated. Jesus is the Jaime Lanister of the family.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. If you are a Christian, than you accept that Jesus died for the remission of your sins. All of them. If weed is a sin, then He has forgiven you of that as well. I don't think using the medicines He created for you is a sin, but if it were, and you are a Christian, you are forgiven.
    Romans 8:1King James Version (KJV)
    8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

11. Jesus did NOT die for the sins of all men. Only those who believe. If He did die for the sins of all, then none would be condemned. His death has the potential to clease all sin, but thats not how it goes.

12. Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

13. #54 Galaxy420, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Yes, I am very aware of Life review when our soul leaves the physical plane ( human vessel) ...life review is a karmic necessity to experience all harms and kindnesses of your actions that you were unaware of during your time residing in your skin... this goes back to soul awareness and the ability to know with inner guidance and inner vision, wisdom (intuition) what your every emotion is while you are here and how it effects all of life throughout all of existence... your happy smile reverberates through all of time and space reaffirming gracious awareness but so does your frown or fart... why remove that wise knowledge from the newer updated scrolls ( bibles) and texts? we will be much more consciously aware in our bodies if taught the importance of every act and how karma works through reincarnation instead of not caring about the world but more concerned about getting into a heaven of your comfort... it's life suffer here as much as you can because your reward looks better than whats here so Forget about all life here just look to your future... time and space is cyclical and there is no linear dynamics that explain time or space... our last life time could have been a few millions of years ago with dinosaurs or a future time as we now know of it ...

everlasting life... that is the only reference right there and we turned that around ( twisted confusion) to be some future thing.... Life always IS

14. Karma is part of eastern cult. It has no place in Christianity whatsoever. We are accountable to God only, but Christians are free because Christ covers all of their sins. Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. What Does the Bible Say About Freedom In Christ?

15. It says in the Bible that God gave every seed-bearing plant for man to use, and last I checked cannabis has seeds, so you're good to go my friend! (And this is coming from me, a Reverend) All things in moderation though:love-m3j:

16. Thanks Padre...totally agree with you I’m more than willing to answer for it when the time comes. Moderation is the key anything can be a sin when abused

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I am not a Christian but the bible states any substance that gives you a high or mind altering state is a sin like alcohol.

18. I'd like to know how he got them to do this a thousand years after it was written?

"They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment". (Psalm 22:18)/(Mark 15:24)

19. I'd like to know how he got them to do this a thousand years after it was written?

"They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment". (Psalm 22:18)/(Mark 15:24)