Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is marijuana cheap in Canada?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I might decide to move there one day, when I grow up that is. (No, I'm 19. I just don't want to make the decision as I have yet to "grow up" fully.

Canada seems pretty chill with the Marijuana scene...

2. Depends, but yeah, from what I hear it's slightly cheaper then what it is in the states (depending on the state)

3. i personally don't think it's much different from the US (assuming that's where you are ?), generally it's 180-220ish for a zip

the current conservative gov is actually putting through some new anti-pot laws too (manditory minimums if found growing 6 or more plants)....

4. Yeah im in New jersey. Marijuana goes for around 400 an ounce, but it's like really good stuff.

And 2 plants is enough for personal use, I suppose, so the 6 plant rule won't matter to me.

5. Depends, there's weed here that's 300 a qp but that's the nasty ass bush :p a qp of amazing weed can be up to 700 - 800 a qp.

6. i'm just saying for me 'historically' lol i generally don't see that much weed diversity, wish i had options like you! generaly it's about 200ish for me - regardless of quality :(

7. If anyone tries to sell bud for over 10$ a gram here they will get laughed out of town. Yeah it's cheaper or equal to most states.

8. Difference is you can find kush for 10 a g in Canada, from what I hear, not common in the states.

9. Even schwag goes for 20 a gram here in Florida

10. where i live in canada (ontario) a gram is 10 and a gram of dank is 15 and half qs are 30

11. .4g of dank is $10 in my area...I dont buy it though

12. Where in Ontario?

13. good dank in canada and its cheap.. picked up a half o of purple kush for 90 today

14. god damn here in iowa i just bought a quad of cherry kush for 100

15. kitchener its like 45mins from toronto

16. Dude a qp of Dank in Cali is running you at about a grand and thats Cali. I can pick up shwag from the clubs for like 300-400 for a qp also though.

17. It's like $10/g where I am, and people generally don't give a shit at all about blazing. Most people are either for blazing or neutral to it as long as it isn't directly affecting them (ie, smoke in their face). The most you'll get for getting caught blazing in public is a ticket unless you have over a half oz (I think it's a half oz, I dont really keep up with the laws that much).

18. Hell yeah it is compared to shitty east coast prices. Canada and the west coast is where it's at.