Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is marijuana addicting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnaby Jones, Jul 5, 2010.

1. i started smoking at the end of last summer really. only once every two weeks or so. id smoke up on weekends where no tests were coming up. since summers here again Ive been toking every second day. its only been a week or so and im starting to crave a nice bowl. Ive never really had cravings. i can taste it almost. man i wanna smoke a bowl so bad but my fucking dealer wont pick up the phone.

fuck i love the taste of some ganj
    is this normal.

2. No. To answer your second question, yes.

3. it really just depends on who you ask.....

4. Holy shit you're a junkie.

5. marijuana is as addictive as television or the internet. or playin an instrument. or anything that you love doing.

6. Word. He's almost as bad as me. D:

7. It is psychologically addicting which can be as powerful as a physical but you dont have near the withdraw

8. #8 M369, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Yeah your body becomes used to having it. It's the same if you take video games away from a child who plays 24/7...

EDIT: And that's a yeah to psychologically addictive..

9. good news boys. i found a gram that i thought i lost.

10. Welllll... Let me ask you this. If you enjoyed playing video games when you're bored, and someone broke your xbox, wouldn't you want to play xbox in a couple of days? I don't think it's because you're craving video games, it's probably because YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES.

11. my bad. didn't see this until now. but, ^this^

12. I might be addicted to ice cream. I crave it all the time.

13. :laughing: I'm eating a tub now actually... :smoking:

14. Yeah, I think I'm addicted to taking baths. They are pretty relaxing after all.

15. im addicted to grabbin my junk. for real. lol it just naturally happens to me all the time if i'm chillin alone. usually not when im around people. but i'll be just chillin there watchin a movie with my right hand grippin my shit through my pants. not even hard or anything.

i dont know why i just told you guys that. :hide:

16. I think everyone is like this lol, almost all the time when I'm watching TV in my room I've got my hand chillin on mesh jr.

17. U R SO WEIRD!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

18. no but stupidity is
    and look at how easy that is pushed, so ya to some people that believe that they have no self control
    but then they have nice prescription drugs with special names that will kill you that are extremely addictive that are promoted and pushed by doctors-

19. To say marijuana is psychologically addictive is a stupid distinction... because literally anything can be psychologically addictive. But no, it IS ABSOLUTELY NOT actually addictive. Addictive drugs are much more reinforcing and cause withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation of regular use ie opiates, benzos, alcohol, amphetamines, etc. Anyone who finds themselves "addicted" to weed has much deeper mental problems with which they should deal before using any drugs.

20. Oh no you're gunna make me relapse. :D