Is making hash worth it?

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Jun 18, 2011.

1. So I have smoked hash a few times before and it was bomb. However it seems kinda complicated to make it well. I know I could learn easily but in the long run is it worth it? I mean it seems like your bud will last longer if you leave it as nug than if you make hash with it. Seems as if it only makes sense to make hash if youre gonna sell it cause you can charge more. Is this right?

2. Make hash for fun sometime man.

3. yea I don't think people on here use bud to make hash unless they are growers, more commonly people use shake/stems/leaves or just collect a lot of kief in their grinders and press it.

4. okay yeah i might do it just for fun sometime idk though.

5. It's not worth it with mids, but it is something I think everyone should do at least once. Trying something new is always fun, especially with bud!

6. Idk hash doesn't do it for me. I've smoked it once and it was harsh as fuck. Got me real high though.

I smoked it out of a bowl maybe I shoulda done that thing where they light it on a plate and put a glass over it and suck the smoke up with a straw.

7. Only if I have good trim. If you have bud, just smoke it.

8. I's worth it in my opinion. bho is pretty easy to make. I get probaby 2 grams from each quarter ounce. That 2 grams lasts me about as long as the quarter would, but it gets me higher than bud. Actually, I can't even smoke bud anymore.