Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is making hash a waste of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I have no experience with hash, but i am wondering if during the process of making it you waste your herb. This is only because you start out with a large quantity of weed and end up with the smallest amount of hash. I can get high with about .2 of pretty good weed, but i am not sure as to how much hash gets you the same highness. Is any THC or other cannabinoids lost in the process of making it?

2. Lol you make hash with bad weed if you don't want the headache.

3. Yes...but hash has a way of really getting you high. Personally I don't bother with hash, I have a hard enough time keeping what weed I have much less blowing it on something that I'll inevitably fuck up anyway.

4. Hash is thc concentrate so, a smaller amount would get you just as high if not higher. I don't think it's a waste if you have a large quantity of marijuana. Also, you can get a lot higher from hash then you will ever be able to get from marijuana.

5. Well I prefer hash in a vaporiser... Gets me alot higher, but again, money or supply is not a problem for me.

6. Buying a sack, dumping it into a set of bubble bags and turning it into hash, probably not the most cost/time effective way of getting high.

Growing a plant, throwing 2lbs of trim into a set of bubble bags, and coming out w/ a quarter or so of hash...worth it.

7. u get less cuz it concentrates the thc so like an 8th of bud gets u less hash but gets u as high if not higher. its the same concept as buying say 2 grams of dank vs 4 of mids. prolly around the same cost for a reason!! cuz u get just as high off the 2 but dank is more concentrated so itl giv off a better higher high

8. Only if you don't know what your doing...

9. What logic is this?

mids= Headache

Edit this does make sense im just high.

10. headache=worrying about loosing thc

just like most edibles are made w mids vs dank cuz it just aint worth the good stuff sometimes

and like above trimmings are often used and often in edibles u use avb
    same concept

11. If you do it properly then you end up with the same amount of cannibinoids. You won't need to smoke as much of the hash as you would of the buds.

It's really a question of how much of the bud you need to smoke to get baked, and if it could do with being less weed for more high.

Or if you have a fuckton of weed, then you might as well turn some of it into hash just for the sake of it.

12. hash oil has curative properties and can cure cancer if you make it from 1 pound of high-grade buds. There are people everywhere healing their tumors and cancer with the super-high-grade hash oil. Google search 'cancer cure oil'