Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is lung compressing real or a misconception?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ecwsandman13, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I have heard many things about compression and I never asked questions but then i remembered in middle school i used to do the process of compression without weed and i would get a spacy head high for about 30 secconds.

When your doing compressions your sending blood to your brain and then taking a deep breath and exhaling, im not a doctor, but im fairly sure the effect you feel is the oxygenated air (or weedgenated) rushing to, and then from, your brain.

My question is as follows, Is the effect of compression really the thc being pushed into the deeper part of your lungs (because they say all the thc you can obsorb from a hit is obsorbed in the first 3-5 secconds) or is it combining a head rush with thc?

thanks for reading, smoke on my fellow tokers and jokers:smoke:

2. its just a myth. the reason, like you said, that you get more light headed is beacuse of the lack of oxygen. its like when you smoke blunts you get more light headed because of the tabacco in the blunt wrap.