Is LSD sacred?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bkadoctaj, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Psychedelics work in unison. That's their message: Unity. It's cosmic.

It's not a question of more people doing acid... it's a question of the right people. :) The people it resonates with best.

Care to elaborate? :) I'm interested.

2. Would love to! :)

Alright so it's me and two other friends of mine, K & J, sitting in J's heated garage. We just smoked a fat L of some dank which we had found completely brought back our trip visually.

We were just sitting in the room when I got lost in something in my vision. It was a paint bucket that was labeled COLORMAX. My field of vision in front of me began to play with me. The label on the bucket started stretching outward at a straight angle and I no longer saw the the label anymore, but a bunch of circular dots that were dancing, moving, and changing colors to the flow of the music that was currently on.

As soon as I noticed what was happening I was like "What the fuck?? Do you guys see that!?" and then that notorious acid revelation came over me - "OH MY GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD..IS THAT REAL!!?? IS THAT REAL?" - It was like if I were peaking and right after that I just repeated "Holy Fucking Shit!" three times as reality just faded back over itself in like 3 phases and I was able to move again (it seemed as if I were locked on that visual for a little.)

When that happened, everything seemed just intensely familiar - the scene, the visual, and even the commentary. It was as if, it had happened before..

3. Now has happened before. :p

Back then, then now will be then.

4. this happens to me CONSTANTLY on psychadelics
    where i am, E hasnt been getting any more or less popular than it has been in the past 10 years...

EVERYBODY has been asking me where they can find acid though. everybody wants to try it, and nobody can find it. Look into the way the LSD supply across america works - im very glad that The Dead are touring again, proof in the pudding that acid is going to make a nice comeback. can't wait!

5. Anyone ever have such an amazing acid trip, that they dont remember it untill about four months later?
    So a couple weeks ago i remembered what happend at my last visit with lucy, like remembered everything in detail, it was a pretty amazing revelation i must say. At one point i was nothing, but i was apart of everything. Then i had recalled having my friends explain to me about what being a human was so i could come back to reality, and just how amazing the human race is. I wont delve into it, but it was pretty heavy to say the least. Good shiiiiiiit.

6. ACID is almost impossible to find. Its funny how a lot of people taking/want to take chemistry just to make acid but they never did.

7. I kind of would like to know about Da Kind ?if ya no Old Hana seven pools jumper X marks the spot if ya no what I mean..........?

8. DUDE, learn how to spell and grammar. I have no clue what the fuck you just said.

9. Hey, you are not one to talk, man. Seriously... I thought the same thing about you at first.

He's relatively new to computers like you're relatively new to hearing.

10. [​IMG]

11. :cry: :rolleyes:

12. Alright, I guess this would be the perfect time to say something. I never understand BK post. (metaphoric poster)

13. Well, that's funny you should say that.

If I'm metaphorical, and a metaphor has "is" or "are" (states of being), then I must be being.

Which I am.

I guess you're metaphorical too.

14. I'm not metaphor poster. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

15. You are not?

16. yup, No good with metaphor words and can't understand metaphor words too.

17. Then how do you understand I'm metaphorical?

I think you borrowed someone else's label of me: wasn't it our old buddy IGOTJOINTS4YA?

18. Yes, I couldn't spell metaphor till now. :rolleyes:
    I do understand some of it. Mostly of your post/threads, I just couldn't reply cause I couldn't understand what you're were saying.

19. But isn't that the whole fun in it?

I believe in a way LSD awakens us from our day-to-day dream for a temporal amount of time. It's like the universe is talking to us and destroying all of our illusions we have of reality and ourselves and telling us what is real and what is fake.

It definitely awakes us to our consciousness and basically destroys all self-centered images we had prior to the trip.

20. I do believe that all psychedelics have a great spiritual potential. Unfortunately i have only been able to try cid once and from what i was told it was pretty weak (only dropped 1 tab) so it wasn't the expereince i was hoping for. On the other hand I have had alot of expereince with boomers and have had many spiritual expereinces with them including closed eye visuals taking me to the center of atoms and buzzing electricity in my brain.