Is little white hairs a sign of preflowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grumpybear2505, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So here are some pics of my girl and a close-up of the part with the white hairs coming out! But u can barely see it cause I have a piece of shit camera!
    So let me know what u think please this is my first plant so tell me if u see anything wrong with it or right for that matter! Thank u and smoke on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yes it is

3. wow thats going to be a monster!! lol look at that stem. where do you live though?? i hope not in the northern states.

4. Yeah I live in Merlin Oregon! Why is that a bad thing? She is about 19 inches tall and the width of her stem at the base is about 1/2 inch thick! I dont think it is that big that camera made it look bigger then what it is I think! So why is it bad to live in the northern states? Now you got me trippin! LOL! toke it up homies and stay high!

5. No it's not just watch out for frost before she's ready!

6. LOL you must have teeny tiny plants if you think thats a monster!

7. yeah 19in plant is pretty small, bring her inside every night to protect from the cold/ moisture (not a good combo). The hairs do mean its begging its flowering stage and ending its vegging stage. give it 6-8wks or until the hairs turn amber in color. good luck!

8. would i be correct in assuming that to be an indica?

9. no. i have 5-6 footers. but if this kid was in southern cali, then his plants wouldnt be close to harvesting. :p

10. Actually I'm not really sure if it a indica or sativa or a hybrid. Cause I got the seed out of a bag of weed that I bought and just put it in some pot that had soil in it for shit and giggles and it actually thrived and now I'm actually quite proud cause I brown thumb! So lets see how this bitch turns out I will be keeping all of ya posted! Smoke a bowl for me cause I cant afford none right now! And I'm out!