Is life worth it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DatDamDog, Sep 11, 2019.

1. nice I got a 5x5x6'6" as well. Have 3x qb96 v2s 1xqb96 v2 coming as well. Also 2x saber 100s. They are not all set up yet though. I plan on doing it before the weekend. Picking up some clones from a friend and doing soil this time not hydroponics. I want to do 4x qb96 v2 with 1 saber down the middle.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You seem like a nice person and that goes a very long way. Be careful on pills like opiates, do not get close to OD point....

Some people mentioned jesus as advice but what we know about Jesus is from the Bible.... which is actually a bunch of individual documents pasted together by the early church who were a group of people 250 years AFTER Jesus..... My point is who gives the church the right to gather this 50 different documents and put em together? I'm not an atheist but i do believe there are other powers and beings/God out there. There's proof actually with giant skeletons found in archaeology but they don't teach you that in history class. Those findings. actually validify some of the ancient documents.

See this bud:

and this channel has a lot of extra terrestrial stuff that i never heard of but makes some sense. Id be happy to get you guys opinions on this too. Some reallly interesting stuff here.

3. #23 Whatpottt123, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2019
    You're just repeating what your pastor preaches. But have you thought about the root of where his stuff comes from?

WHOA! Let's knock this banter off so the thread is not derailed any more. - ICGreen

• Like Like x 1
  4. With respect to everyone, the most important thing in this thread is DatDamnDog’s mental and physical well being. Let’s just be here for him... Would love for the OP to post and give us an update, there are a lot of people here who care about his battle with cancer. Not having anyone to talk too while going through this has to be absolutely brutal.

Again... All said with respect to everyone’s disparate views.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I guess it really depends on a couple of things...
    Obviously if you are a parent or have a partner - they weigh into it a little bit, depending on your personal definition of worth.
    Putting those aside, the other thing it depends on is your answer to "worth what?"
    I mean despite what kind of feelings we have towards ourselves as a race, humans are just another animal here, aren't they?
    I think the world would be better off without the lot of us, personally.
    Now don't take that as a "Go off yourself" anybody.

All of this comes back to how you define worth, as people, as an individual, as part of the environment in which you live.
    Is the good stuff worth going through the bad?
    Do you feel like you have some better days left? Some more happy memories? Some things you might not arrive at if you weren't here, but feel like you should?
    All questions with highly variable answers person to person.

Seems like you should consider growing. You're at the right place to learn.
    Time I've spent in the past with my girls has been amazing...and they'll need you...so that's some worth right? It's also going to give you something that will, all going well, make your quality of life better while not biting you...remotely...as much in the wallet. That and, will give your brain some busy time so even if you're having a bad/negative day, you'll have a nice distraction.
    Maybe you could mess about with breeding and pioneer a strain. Who knows?

Well look...sounds shit, what you're going through...I can't really weigh in too much as I've no form of experience at all...but yeah, keep busy. Keep EATING. Stay Strong.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey, @DatDamDog. Waving from across the interwebz and sending some PMA yer way....Not that YOU must have PMA all day every day, or even any old damn time of any day... but I did happen to catch me some today, so thought I'd spread it to ya. In another world, a parallel universe perhaps, I might say...
    "I'm just medicated, but I can't take it anymore..." scream that shit if you gotta!
    My body is finally feeling recovered from a long month of back pain followed by a week of hand and feet cramps. That's a small joyous wonder for the day, just like your thumbs up response.
    Hope you catch some good breaks soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That seems "the most American answer to me".............:passing-joint:

8. Find your spirituality, brother. Believing in a higher power means finding the strength in yourself through wisdom that this higher power has gave you. I’m not a man of any specific religion. But I believe everyone learns their own lessons, through their own faith. They just have to find something to put their strength in.

9. I TRULY don't mean to get "off-topic"......but do you REALLY mean ANYTHING that is "bigger....or higher" than yourself?

10. It’s a metaphor brother. Those who lose hope in themselves and need help finding their faith (not strictly faith of religion) and strength, need to find something they deem bigger then themselves to get them through tough times sometimes. Whether that be their love for someone or the care they have for their family. We all need something to give us our drive in life. If not, then we become hopeless

• Like Like x 1
  11. "gotcha"...........I can go along with that........on the real......I just "hate" when its "forced" to be God or Jesus....or Allah, or Jah or ....you get it....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for all the kind words. I thought for a minute. I was going to get roasted. I’m starting radiation pills tomorrow and scared as shit.
    They keep pumping me up. Either way. I do have a grow going on these forums, but I’m not that good of keeping it updated. I love taking care of them, but my depression keeps me from talking about the grow and sharing. I feel like my Grow isn’t up to par with this forum and I’m not good at explaining what I’m doing. so no one comes to look at it. Here’s a pic. Thanks for the kindness you can also check out my babies on my Grow

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Hey "Triple D"........I CAN"T EVEN IMAGINE what you are going through....just know WE......OR AT LEAST I......am here for ya.....I can't do anything but say........."we are here"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah I know all about it. I just buried my oldest son of 28 years, 2 years ago to the cancer.
    And no, once you start to read and believe you will know for sure. I have buried 2 son's now in the past 10 years so If I ever want to see them again....well Jesus is the way

• Like Like x 2
  15. HOLY FUCK my friend.............I TRULY TRULY feel for you and your family!!! Geez...........thank you for being the FACE of "second chances"..........I don't know if I could do it

• Like Like x 3
  16. It's hard every day, don't get any better hardly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. AGAIN @HardDrive ......my TRUE condolences and thoughts to you............:passtheshit: WIth that I mean.....we are here AS A COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE...............AT LEAST thats how I feel it is here.......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I’m so sorry bud. Glad you have faith to see them again in heaven. Faith helps me through some tough times as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1