Is kundalini real?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by minicoupe3, Feb 5, 2014.

1. #1 minicoupe3, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Is kundalini a real and natural occurrence? I've been really interested in the yoga. "It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

2. There are other more substantial yoga's. The experience of the kundalini isn't the best path to realization in my opinion. It's a whole lot of show, and one feels like they've achieved something incredible but they really haven't.

3. [quote name="pickledpie" post="19467456" timestamp="1391571155"]There are other more substantial yoga's. The experience of the kundalini isn't the best path to realization in my opinion. It's a whole lot of show, and one feels like they've achieved something incredible but they really haven't.[/quote]Tell me more about it"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

4. Well, It starts with your body rocking around in a counter-clockwise circle. You feel energy coursing upwards and it feels like your head is going to blow off. I don't know if it was kundalini, but from my understanding of it, it was. The most powerful meditation I experienced, but it is meaningless unless you have opened the tenth door at the crown of the head and having the "nectar" flow out and down over and through you.

The cold lies at the top, the heat lies at the bottom. You need both energies.

5. #5 1Trismegistus1, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014

Kundalini is the only path to realization.  Not Kundalini Yoga in particular, but the Kundalini MUST awaken and rise up the spine in order for enlightenment to be achieved.  Some paths bring the Divine down to the Kundalini to bring about enlightenment.  Some paths bring the Kundalini up to the Divine to reach enlightenment.  Others bring the Divine down while raising the Kundalini up to "meet in the middle.  Regardless, it is when the Kundalini, one's personal spiritual essence, mixes with the Divine that one achieves Union with the Divine and enlightenment is brought about. Awakening the Kundalini is not the same as reaching enlightenment.  Awakening the Kundalini is only the very first requisite towards reaching enlightenment.  It takes a lot of purification of the nadis for the Kundalini to awaken in order to begin working towards getting it to rise up to and through each chakra until illumination is reached when the kundalini reaches the Adjna chakra, and then an extreme effort is required for it to cross up through the throat into the head for enlightenment to be reached.  Awakening the Kundalini can be a very powerful event, so powerful that it has caused 2 people that I know personally to have levitated off the ground for a short period from the sheer amount of magnetic energy that is released, but this is a rare phenomena.  Typically it manifests in just a very powerful meditative experience with extremely objective feeling energy.

6. kundalini rises up the spine in an uneducated person and BOOM. dr puts you on schizo and psychotic drugs for the rest of ur life

Sent from my iPhone.

7. #7 Boats And Hoes, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    God is real.

If kundalini is real, then God is real. You cannot have one without the other... just like you can't have offspring without a progenitor.