Is Jesus black, white or both?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dreambaby, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Jesus of Nazareth born to Mary and (Joseph?). Nazareth is pretty close to the Mediterranean sea so I imagine that Jesus was Arabic and looks like a modern day Palestinian or Egyptian.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just like our President, he is half white but if a cop were describing him I bet that would not be part of the radio chatter.

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. LMFAO! This fucking post is so epic! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This thread cracks me up! DILLIGAF? Where is guod when you need him?
    Anyway, high 5 to guy that joked about the penis being arisen lmao!

• Like Like x 1
  5. He was a brown skinned middle eastern Jew who spoke Aramaic as his first language.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This thread is too funny. Am I going to hell for laughing this hard?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Naw God wouldn't send you to hell for laughing. I like having debates.

ferína.

• Like Like x 1
  8. it doesn't matter.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Didnt he say something along the line

'im a Jew to the Jew, a Greek to the Greeks and a Roman to the Romans'

• Like Like x 2
  10. In revelations, he was described as having "skin like bronze and hair like wool" What white person has bronze skin and wooly hair? He was from an area around north east africa and the middle east. The "white jesus" is a symbol used by european missionaries to teach natives to worship the white man. In a way, to worship a "white" jesus is to support the ignorance (not stupidity, but lack of knowing) that the same man you worship is the same man you oppress in modern day society. But his race is irrelevant. He was a great teacher regardless, and there are profound teachers of all races.

• Like Like x 3
  11. The Easter Bunny is white but he is a pagan.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yeshua was from what we call Palestine so he looked more like osama .

13. revelations is a DREAM DEPICTION s how are you goin gto compare a dream of a burning bronze man with fire in his eyes to denzel Washington ?

14. Jesus is mexican.
    His names fucken Jesus for gods sake.

• Like Like x 1
  15. No
    No he was Hebrew not a Jew.

16. The original name for the people we now call Jews were called Hebrews, hebrews/jews are descendants of Abraham

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Wasnt Yeshua an ordained Rabbi?

18. Considering Jews at that time period were more than likely black and there are Jewish tribes that are still black I doubt this is true and I question your source.
    Also that joke was not funny.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2