is jelly joker good company? which of these 2 you would take?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LauroSkr, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Firstly I'm glad to see other people use one of my favorite shops. I've had some jelly joker stuff before and I like them because they make some interesting designs that you don't see much in this 'low quality glass'. 

Make no mistakes this is china glass witch means weaker glass and less quality control. To me, that's not much of a problem and since we are both from europe I can tell you, there isn't to much 'good quality' stuff about and when you find it, its expensive.

Jelly joker are one of the top names in this market of glass and I'd be (i am) proud to own one of there products.

If it was up to me I would get the first one, cleaning can be a bit of a drag but its not as bad as everyone makes out and its worth it because i think the first one is much nicer. Unfortunately its also out of stock so you don't have that much of a choice.

2. If you can afford it and you want to order from that site, check out Ehle bongs. Pretty sure GC also stocks these companies, so make sure to check out their inventory as well.

3. Get the first one cause it has double perc. The second one can be tipped over very easily.

4. thanks for your answer ! what do you think about the 2nd bubbler? :))

5. It looks alright. I like how they put the ground glass joint inside the chamber and its hard to tell from the picture but that bowl looks like it has a built in glass gauze with is nice. The perc has a bit of re enforcement witch can't be bad but it could be better. I don't think it will be the best to smoke but a bubler never will be the best. Really it comes down to preference and if you like it then you should go ahead and buy it.