Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aACEd, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Is a nickel bag more than an eighth? How many grams is it? My friends were trying to tell me it was a fourth but i could swear it isn't.

2. A nickel bag should be $5 worth of weed, I've never bought one but if its dank it would be less than half a gram

3. A nickel Bag here will give you 1 gram.

An 1/8th here is 3.5 grams.

And of course prices varies depending on the quality of bud.

4. You're friends are wrong. It's an incredibly small amount of weed.

Here a nickel bag is usually close to a half gram, that depends on where you live though. However, it would never be more than an eighth...anywhere...

5. That's what i thought. One of them also said an ounce was only 20 dollars more(which would have been around $70). :laughing: I asked him what kind he was buying and he said he doesn't know, he just buys weed. Needless to say i laughed.

6. LoL i wouldve laughed too, but help em out and guide them to the light of fair prices, fat sacks, and dank bud! Or in other words, tell them whatsup.

7. #7 aACEd, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    I tried but they both tried to make me look stupid(and failed) so i just laughed and gave up.

8. Dude basics of math and measurement. Dime = 1/10 of an ounce. Eighth = 1/8 of an ounce. Quarter = 1/4 an ounce. They don't know how to do basic measurements? Nickel = half of a dime. Dime = (around) 1.75 grams. Doing some quick math, you'd get about .88 grams of weed in a "nickel" bag. But seriously, just buy dimes or eighths. Usually a reggo joint will cost $5. So I guess a nickel bag is the equivalent to a loose joint's worth. (I know a lot of people that base their weights 'n shit on joints. For instance, they'd say 'This bag is 20 joints worth'. Seems to work for some situations"

-kROOVY

9. Isnt an eighth 3.5 grams anywhere?? lol :hello:
    Like the dude above me said, basic math with weights and measurements. Just gotta use your brain a little, not a lot, jus a lil :) thats what its there for!