is it wrong to....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Aug 16, 2006.

1. go chill with one of your best friends recent ex's of 2 years (brokeup about a month ago) because she wants me to come over her house, n drink codeine syrup with her, BUT! i know her real intentions, cuz she a horny type chic....
    now it could be because my balls are about to burst, but i aint seein nothin wrong with this really, cuz technically she got another boyfriend at the moment, so that in my book leaves me with a few choice words

dont hate the player, hate the game

so am i twisted in doing this? if i am, i don care, i'm doin it anyway specifically for the codeine surp, haha jus thought i figured i'd see what yall think

2. i wish i could a bitch like that lol

3. i don't see anything wrong there, she's the one who invited you.

4. as long as the bf isnt big go for it

5. put it in the pooper!

6. The guy asks, you know nothing. She jumps your nuts, not your fault! I say good luck and wrap your tool.

7. Pussy's pussy.

8. you were too fucked up, don't remember anything :)

9. Well if it was my bestfriend I'd ask him if he was cool with it, but since you said you don't care and you're doing it anyway........then PIITB!

10. best of best friends, nah, cause id be thinking of them and how fucked up it is while it was happening (lame or not, i would)

some chick you know is a slut, and some friend whos an ok friend who might have been shady in the past....GO FOR IT. just wrap it, like combatrock said.

11. I'd say no, that's pretty fucked up. I mean think about if your girl of 2 years went and did that... you'd be pretty pissed at your friend I'm sure.

It's kinda fucked.

12. thats fucked up.

honestly, thats just me.

but if you chilled with my chick thats cool.

you touch her...youre done.

13. Get the syrup and bolt.

14. Don't fuck around, just take the syrup and chill. She tries to jump your nuts, brush her off. No need to lose a friend over a chick.

15. welp its all good anyway, cuz she did the same shit she did last time, she had me blocked for the longest time cuz her exbf (my friend) told her to cuz she's a compulsive liar n causes shit alot

welp she blocked me again today jus like last time, said she wanted to drink codeine n chill n bailed out on me, n the same this time, thats strike 2 i aint fuckin around wit strike 3

i hate liars, especially when they have codeine syrup that i want, i'm gonna jus ask to buy it haha, n i know she got it for a fact cuz she gave me hydrocodone syrup before in school

oh well, all the if's ands or buts are no longer existent, so its all good