Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it wrong to only hit green?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Bread Baker, Jul 17, 2019.

1. I normally dab for my main high but, work for a farm and have a shit ton of indoor organic flower, probably 20-30 strains of samples collected so far.

So when I do take the time to grind up some beautiful cannabis and pack a bowl I only take one big rip and ash out what ever is left. Is this faux pas or just one of the great benefits of legal cannabis?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Each to their own man.
    I mean, I'd consider it a little wasteful - but that's only effecting you, so it is what it is.
    I might advise you could probably be better off working out roughly what you're actually burning through on the first run and adjust the size and tightness your pack accordingly - you'd probably get a smoother/faster hit, and clear it too.
    But yeah...I think calling it "wasteful" is about all a person could really say I suppose...if you've got enough to do that, cool. Personally, I think you should just go smaller as mentioned above.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Agree,

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's a bit pot snobbish but whatever

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with Cheebs-- try simply packing a bit less each time and actually clearing the bowl!
    but personally, I don't judge for cashing things out early.
    if you're smoking with others, maybe offer up the leftovers before trashing them just out of courtesy.

keep on tastin' flavors!
    I could go for some indoor organic samples right about now :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you have a large amount of flower then fuck it. Do you man.

7. I did this alot wen I had mass amounts of weed but like stated before, I felt it was wasteful. So now I just pack smaller bowls so there is not as much going to waste

8. I went over a year smoking only dabs, switched from cigs to ecig 3 years ago. Smoking flower tastes like burnt plant matter, no way around it. When you get a cherry past the bowl and into the water it gets even nastier. I do need a flower rig upgrade, would probably help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Lucky for me my lady one smokes greens so I always get the rest of the bowl which usually still has greens after she takes her 3 baby hits. Lol

10. I personally smoke a bowl untill there nothing left but there nothing wrong with trashing what you don't smoke.. after all it's ur weed you can do whatever you like with it :confused_2:

It's the same as when people bitch about smoking blunts/spliffs some people like the nicotine some don't :laughing:

11. You could always just pack what you can smoke in 1 hit.