is it worth to grow this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 1102020, Oct 24, 2019.

1. i have this plant for a month and i just planted 1seed.the plant turned out to be male but its not pollinating yet.

2. depends if you want to harvest seeds mate! … Or you could still make some nice olive oil from him!
    ps - how do u know he is male? Also, no perlite in the soil?....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the main plant in pot(bigger one) is male.
    i want to know is this growing by itself or because of the male

4. and im going to toss the plant just wanted to know is it worth to keep this seedling?

5. you cant tell what the little seedling is going to be at this stage its to small ,and why keep a male plant the bigger one its not going to produce any buds ,,so trash the bigger male plant and grow the little seedling,mac.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. just want to know how did it even grow without any seeds.

7. You must of accidently dropped it in .. It came from somewhere mate!

• Like Like x 1
  8. lol but i just had 1 seed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. also its a cup in outdoors.

10. maybe the one you planted was the one thats came up now the small seedling ,,can you show a picture of the bigger male plant ,just have a look at it thanks ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  11. i tossed out all of my males but this is before pulling them out. IMG_20191024_1308049.jpg IMG_20191024_1310389.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. well i dont know where that new seed /seedling came from ,but it got in some how did you show your plant to any one ,could they have pushed a cannabis seed in to your soil for a laugh ,,cuz seeds dont appear from thin air do they ,,,mac,,
    ps but at least youve got any other plant to grow ,it may not be a a male so get it growing and add perlite to your soil for drainage ,luck,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. What Mac Said!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i dont know the only one can see the pots is me.
    also idk if this is needed but the whole pot were roots.

15. btw i put the seedling in 12/12 to maybe just sex it before veg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1