Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth the 100$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ghanjamonsta, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Does not look good to me, definitely would not even pay close to 100 for that. But I live in an area where bud is abundant, good, and cheap, so I'm not sure.

2. If he can prove that it's 11g's and it gets you stoned then that's pretty good.

3. weight that shit out and if its 11gs take it

4. Looks poorly homegrown, don't buy.

5. Bud is just average but hell you got 11g for 100 (or atleast it looks somewhere around 11g). Looks fine man

6. Doesn't look like 11g's. More like 5 or 6.

7. looks small honestly, but so what you are going to smoke it all anyway,

8. I already told everyone I wasn't buying it. I ended up buying a dime to try it and it was nothing special. Thanks though ha

9. Wtf where do u live

10. $100? RIP OFF.
    I'm from California. I'm currently smoking the best stuff in my town.
    That looks like a 20 sack. Meaning $20s worth of weed.
    It's not worth that much money.
    Spend that money on other weed.
    Get yourself a HUGE sack of $100s worth of GOOD weed.
    That is a huge rip off. That weed is nothing special.

11. looks like a leafy scam

12. Yea thats some outdoor homegrown and not very good at that

13. that doesnt weigh more than 5 grams. I wouldnt pay more than 70 MAYBE 80 if I was desperate, but I wouldnt be desperate so I wouldn't pay anywhere near 100 dollars. It may be from Cali but that doesn't make it good. Cali grows all kinds of weed

14. Looks dry and crappy. I wouldn't.

15. Looks like shwaggg. Better off getting 6 or 7 grams of dank stuff for the same price After all your smoking it and i personally wouldnt smoke shrub lol

16. looks like 7 grams maybe.
    Idk prices by you but i sure wouldn't pay 100$ for that.
    Either way, Enjoy!
    :bongin:

17. That looks like fluffy cali mid grade mj 100 an oz.