is it worth me making my own juice from shatter or buying pre-made.

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Arealname, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I've been buying my juice for a while for about $35 per 5ml.

In the interest economy I'm looking to make my own cartridges now using shatter and wax liquidizer.

I can get 1g of low/med shatter for about $30-50. I understand that volume of juice won't really translate to strength or quality but it's all I have to work on and I'm not really looking absolute answers, just estimates.

Would that 1g of shatter make substantially more liquid than if I were to buy it outright or am I best sticking to the premade carts?

2. I have been making my own juice for awhile I get about 4ml out of 1 gram of high grade shatter which is about $25 here in southern cali.

3. hmm, it almost seems that there isn't too much of a difference in cost between premade juice and shatter for me.

I guess it really comes down to potency, how strong would you say is the 4ml you make?

4. I’m having trouble with ratios iv tried 1/1 but this burnt my wick il try 2 parts Liquidizer 1 part wax and see how that goes. I’m only using a endura T20-S pen also

5. reported spammer