is it worth it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sick_Boy, May 24, 2010.

1. so i'm planning on starting to grow once i get a job but i don't have so many space available so i'm only thinking of 1 or 2 plants, i know it's a lot of months of work until you actually get the pot and with 2 plants i can barely hope for a pound which won't last me the quarter of the time the plants were growing.

I'm sure somebody here has already grown only 1 or 2 plants so was it worth it?

2. I'm growing one. It is totally worth it. Not only for the weed, but for pure experience. You can do more later on if you like it. And work? lol, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps, and water the damn thing. (unless your growing indoor's, which I guess can be a hassle)

3. If you have a vegging and flowering area, then you can always have one or two plants ready to go straight into flower each time you harvest.

:)

I get through an oz a week, growing has been the most liberating thing for me. :hello: Totally worth it.

4. I think you need to re-set your expectations.

Whoa son, give your lungs a break.

5. With one plant, you can expect about 2 oz. Maybe even less.

6. I think it's worth it. I don't have to pay top dollar for weed of any grade. If things go well I get an ouce every month easy flowering 1-2 plants. To pull a pound indoors, I think you'll need more plants.

7. get a vape. If you can vape more than 1-2 ounces in a month, I'll be impressed.

But yes, it's definitely worth it. my first grow more than paid for itself in end product. It does require a decent investment and research to do right and get that the first time, though.

8. It takes 3-4 months to grow start to finish. Are you saying you put away a pound of weed in a month, 4oz a week? You sir have lungs of steel and tolerance of a whale.

I grew 2 single plants before moving to 2 at a time. Got 3oz off each of the singles of smokeable bud and a couple oz of popcorn and trim for hash and butter. This round of 2 will be somewhere in the ballpark of 2oz off one and 4ish off the other.

Well worth it even at 2oz a plant. Plus its fun to grow and try to constantly improve, at least in my eyes. The key is timing new plants to go into flower as soon as you cut the current ones.