Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cornflake, May 19, 2004.

1. I started plants about 3 weeks ago from seed. I only had 1 flouro (26watt) for the first 2 weeks so growth was very slow (2x2 area 6 plants). I now have 3 flouros (26watt) and some mylar sheeting. My plants are growing very slowly. I expected slow growth due to the low light at the start but these plants look like most posts that have been growing for less than a week (3rd node is just begining to develop). Is it worth continuing the grow? Will they speed up in growth? I'd post pics but I don't have a camera at the moment. If necessary I will get more lights but I'm out of lamps right now, and those are a bit more pricey than the bulbs.

2. you get what you put in back in the end........

you have to speculate to accumulate, if you could scrape enough together, get a 150 to 400w HPS, and you could get as much as 2-3oz per plant depending on height restrictions, and your ability to grow........

or you could keep using the fluros, and hope to get maybe a 1/2 oz from each plant, and i'd say a 2x2 room is ideal for 4, it's pusing it to do 6 unless it's a sog, and even then the pot sixe would be small, i generally use a 3 gallon pot per plant, that way the roots have a bit of room, and you don't, get rootbound plants............Peace out.........Sid