Is it worth it...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KingP, May 2, 2017.

1. Over the past 3 years I've been thinking a lot about how the world works, how people interact and what the afterlife holds...

It appears to me that this world is run by a small group of staggeringly greedy elites controlling the world with debt and enslaving us all to work our entire lives for essentially NOTHING! We grow to adulthood being taught to conform to the standard model of human. We work, get money, spend money then die. No one strives for the greatest outcome of the human race. We have the power to tame this planet, have unlimited power from nature and more than enough food for all yet we do nothing to advance the way we should.

The people of this planet strive to be rich. To steal from the poor instead of giving and everyone is so fuming aggressive! As it stands we are not a species made to last, we are a virus that nature will eventually cure itself of. I do not want to be a part of this world.

I've seen many things through phycadelics, from the great machine elves to demons and even death himself, but I've never seen anything that fears me more than humans. Among lower life forms cannabalism is a useful survival skill but with higher functioning organisms like ourselves, we consider this a sin but yet we still kill each other for the sake of money, no respect for one another. Why can't this planet unify under one species, for me it isn't that hard of a task, we have the communication technology to achieve it. We are just super lazy and greedy.

I do not want to be a part of this human race, I don't know what the afterlife holds but whatever it is it has to be better than this. This is torture. This is not living, this is death on a larger scale.

• Like Like x 5
  2. That's ok. We don't want you here either.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My dude said he saw "The great machine elves". Please pass that shit over here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Worth is the value you have on life now. You can clock out at any time. The unavoidable cost is birth and death. We're witnessing a time in history unfathomable in the past. We're at a part where we can possibly harvest the universe's energy and see something like an AI singularity or watch the world burn. Very entertaining and I'm fine with either.

6. There's some creepy shit in that video

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yeah my point remains

• Like Like x 1
  8. omg I was not nearly high enough to watch that video holy shit lol.

9. Greatest quote ever--- be in the world but not of the world.... acting that saying stops depression

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yo this pretty much sums up everything that I've been feeling since I started really questioning this shit we call life. And can I get the link to that video I need to send it to someone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Whoever sped up Terence McKenna monologue for presentation of all things, is no ally of mine. Anyone who isn't biologically equipped to grasp McKenna, isn't going to do so through sped up audio.
    If ever there was someone who should be heard through slower and deliberate listening, it is McKenna.

Thanks for posting anything TM