Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it worth it!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Jan 29, 2003.

1. It'll take me 41 hrs to download Half Baked....
    IS IT WORTH IT!?

2. not really..

get broadband man, i just got the 700mb dvd rip of requiem for a dream in 2 hours

3. wow... what a question... lol. i'd say its worth it... that's a loooong ass time though. with a connection that slow are you sure you're computer can handle the movie?

4. Yeah his computer can handle it, trust me. Its just that he has a 56K modem, he has a good video card and alot of space to use up.

5. btw, are picture siggies like the one I got now aloud?

I hope so, cuz I luv my siggie, i got the bong pic straight off this site ;)

6. oh and does the weed leave look familiar?

look at my avatar, same leave, lol.

7. yeah. as long as the pics aren't too big (which yours doesn't apear to be)...

i like the pic in your sig by the way :D

8. coo :D
    btw, I always wondered, cottons what teh f00k is up with ur avatar? lol
    thats a scary lookin dude

9. go for it. i dl 30-40 min skate vids all the time. takes 1-2hr to dl 30-> movies. sometimes mIRC is way faster than kazza when i dl skate vids.

10. LOL. he was freakin' me the fuck out tonight. acid and scary avatars don't mix :D

basically there's this guy nubbin. he has this really scary ass avatar called the ice cream man... well, i had this pic of some dude with a lot of piercings... somewhere along the way namron_420s mentions the mesh tanktop of the ICM being the scariest part of him... so i figure, what the hell? so i put piercing guys face on the ICM's body... and there ya have it =)

11. lol i love people trippin tryin to explain things! its great. And that avitar is scarreh.