Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is It Worth It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by okiuisdgf, May 19, 2013.

1. So as of right now, i'm planning on moving to Colorado Springs in about 2 years or so to get my med. card. I want to finish my Greenhouse MGMT. classes here at college before I leave so I can hopefully find a growing-related job to support my habits. (my dream job/almost reality)

So by the time I get up and move on outta here, do you think this is sensible plan? I obviously know nobody can tell time but do you think Colorado will still have/sell marijuana by this time? and opinions or questions are welcomed, just sorting out my plans. thanks.  :smoke:

2. I don't see why they still wouldn't have weed goodluck good to see motivated stoners! :smoke:

Recreation use will be a reality by the end of this year.....October if I remember correctly.

4. word! thanks for the input dudes.

5. No problem, some specific counties might ban the recreational use but that's the only thing I can see. I live in a town with dispenaries and tons of smokers. The guy who runs the county doesn't want it to be legal here because it's not legal on a federal level which is bullshit because niether is medical use. I'm thinking if it's a vote it will fail horribly and if he is an elected official he will be out of a job next time around.