is it worth it to grow weed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sketchy1190, Feb 17, 2008.

1. that might sound stupid but honestly is it worth it? i would really like to but i dont know if i can

2. Vague question.

Financially I would say yes by a long shot. Your upfront investment could be a few hundred bucks, maybe more, but consider what you pay for weed vs. getting weed for just the cost of seeds, electricity, soil, and ferts for the rest of your life.

But if it's worth it from the standpoint of legal risk, I don't think anyone can answer that for you. You have to decide for yourself what you are comfortable with.

3. I second that.

I can't get good shit where I currently live. Growing gives me 10 times the quality should I decide to grow.

4. if your a poor college student that doesnt have an extra 60 bucks each week to buy what you need (...weed) then yes defaintly from a finical stand point. but the risk from the law standpoint...not so much. id rather not go to jail. but the chances of getting caught are pretty low(knock on wood)
    just be smart about it. :)