Is it worth it to grow mids?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CoRupTcloset, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys, so I very rarely get my hands on "chronic"/just really good bud seeds and when I do the damn things are hard as hell to grow and keep alive compared to mid seeds. But mids are obviously not going to yeild near as good bud as the seeds I managed to find from expensive buys. Is it worth it to go through the hardships of growing good stuff or should I just stick with easy mid seeds?

2. You can grow "Dank" from worthless brickweed seeds...

3. Some strains might be harder to grow than others, but you make any seed produce killer bud it's all about getting rid of the males and hermies.

4. You've got that right. I was telling a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago that she could give me some bagweed seeds and what I could grow with it would be 10 times better. :)

5. its worth it to grow any sensimilla..hemp and pregnant chicks are for the birds

6. you can grow dank from mids, just need to learn to grow right first brahda [​IMG]

7. Just check out my journal, it's my first real grow, just using some random seeds. Click to the last page and check out the trichs!