Is it worth it to grow marijuana indoors without any equipment?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StonedBuddha, Sep 2, 2016.

1. For personal reasons I won't be able to buy any equipment to grow cannabis. However, I'd like to know if it is worth it to buy seeds and grow them on soil starting in mid September without artificial lights and not always a good air flow. They'll be ready to harvest in late December so the plants will go trough fall getting just the sunlight from a window. Is this even worth the time?

2. This isn't the answer you were looking for, but no. If you want to grow without equipment, outside is your best bet.
    They require a lot more light than what can be produced from a sunny window or regular house bulb. If anything, throw a few CFL's on em, and maybe you'll get lucky.

3. I tried it that way long time ago with craptacular results. That being said maybe someone can chime in who has been successful. If you live in an apartment you shouldn't even try it. Even if you live in the house you will have difficulties with the smell without proper equipment.
    Considering that the first rule of growing is that no one can ever know about it this would cause issues.

Be kind. Learn your craft. We are one family.

https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=...hare_tid=1420156&share_fid=78765&share_type=t
    Mook's Indoor Numero Tres - Super Skunk and Chocolope

4. Buddha, if you're crafty and thrifty, you can make a grow box from a mid/full size tower PC case, and some recycled PC parts. If you do it right w/adequate lighting, you can probably get an oz, maybe two from a harvest and spend under $100 on the rig. Very stealthy and does not take up much room.

5. i agree, but ive seen them grown in windows, but it has to be constant light, and since the photoperiod would matter, they prob wouldnt do very much imo...

6. grow season ends in october, maybe nov. if full sativa..

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG][​IMG] I built mine out of cardboard

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

8. Either your a troll or you just don't like to read and want all the information on growing weed spoon fed to you like a baby. All you have to do is find the looking glass on the website, type in your question, and you get results. It's not hard. There is also something called Google where you can put in your questions and thousands of pages will come up with people who have the same question as you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've already spent hours learning about growing weed and I've already googled similar questions to mine, but I didn't find anything clarifying. I just wanted to know if it would be a waste or if it would pay for itself, although I already thought it would be wasteful. Anyway, thank you all for your answers!

10. I'll put simply to you friend, save up about a hundred bucks or so and get you a dual spectrum hps lamp. You can use it in veg and flower. Then just use your closet and line it with foil or something reflective material. Then it'll pay for itself. Simple, but it will work. Also a fan . that'll get you going.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. NO...you can NOT run an indoor grow without proper lighting...simple as that. Filtered light from a window will NOT work.

It was a simple question and a simple answer.

• Like Like x 1