is it worth growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maligantis, Jun 18, 2007.

1. hello everyone. i was given a seed from a friend and ive been watching videos and reading articles about growing weed. but, it seems like a lot of work and with only one seed, i was wondering if it is even worth trying to grow.

please let me know if it is worth trying with one seed, or if i should just continue to buy it and not grow it myself.

thanks.

2. It all depends on you man! I grow for myself only, and its daily. The hardest part for me is keeping pace and not going idle, cause then you gotta go through the bullshit of tryin to find dope while waitin on a grow. Im energetic and hands-on
    If you're not that type, I wouldnt waste the time and money on it.

3. If you just want to grow something, take that seed and drop it in a glass of tepid water, set it behind the fridge overnight, it should grow a small white sprout, put it in some moist soil outside in the sunlight and let Mother Nature work. Just give it some water a couple times a week if you're somewhere hot. Come late September you should have a nice grow.

4. sounds good, thx man