Is It Worth Going This Far Just To Toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by jonmontana, Jun 27, 2014.

1. #1 jonmontana, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    I live in a highly industrialized area in New York City, however there's nothing better than a nature toke. The closest trail/nature park is 1.7 miles from me and I usually have to walk there because I don't have a car, and taking the bus/train will cost $5.00 for a round trip which is excess money I don't want to spend when I just want to smoke. So is walking 1.7 miles to the nearest trail worth smoking a few bowls to myself? Would you do that yourself if you lived where I was?

Zero Tolerance for minors - ICGreen

2. If I was bored & has nothing else to do, then I probably would lol. 

3. Yeah go for it seems like a cool experience just being on a nature walk while you're high af, i mean it seems like fun to me but im into that kinda stuff.

4. Lol banned

5. You already said there's nothing better so you have the $5 to spend doing what you love.

6. #6 Tokesmith, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    Lol!!!! I still don't understand. Did these people do something for ban hammers or is it just someone making a lot of accounts?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

7. That's up to you. Personally, I would rather chill at home while high.

8. Hmmm for me personally that's a long walk round trip. I would get a bike, I can bike 2 miles in 10-15 minutes, plus riding a bicycle high as F is fun as balls