Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it worh it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 452289, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 452289, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    Alright blades, here in nevada, I've never had access to anything lower than dank weed, I usually buy a quarter every 2 weeks. All I've made so far was firecrackers with usually a half a gram +-1 or 2, but recently, I've been interested in making some oil. Now my question is, since there is some potency loss, is it worth making a single serve oil dosage? Or would I get more out of my bud if I use a larger batch? Or does it matter? I feel like it wouldn't be producing highest potency possible with such a small amount?

2. why do you want to do a single serving of oil when a firecracker fills that need?

3. go bigg man. ive never been dissapointed by using large amounts but have been when i was trying to be cheap

4. [quote name='"gangeefried718"']why do you want to do a single serving of oil when a firecracker fills that need?[/quote]

Because firecrackers are gross, and oils are more effecient.

5. only if you go get some coconut oil

'cause if you use butter/veg or olive oil
    you'd be just as well off with the firecracker

6. [quote name='"gangeefried718"']only if you go get some coconut oil

'cause if you use butter/veg or olive oil
    you'd be just as well off with the firecracker[/quote]

Already have some to try the no heat cannaoil method:p I have my doubts:(

7. What do you have doubts about, the no heat method or the coconut oil?

There is no need to doubt the effectiveness of the coconut oil

now the no heat method is what I would have doubts about

from what I've read, you're going to need to let it set
    for over 30 days to get any potency from a no heat method

seems kinda pointless to wait that long for a single edible .. but that's me